Threesome with my boyfriend and best guy friend?

I want to have a threesome with my boyfriend and one of my best guy friend. how do I ask my boyfriend? because I don't know how he feels about being... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like you'd know your boyfriend good enough to know or at least suspect that he'd go for this. Just ask him like a joke thing at first and get his reaction. I've read about a lots of guys that actually get turned on when some other guy gets turned on to his b/f. Also, participating in this will give him the opportunity to see how to respond to other guys and if this guys does some things that you like that he doesn't. Like as learning process even. But don't expect your boyfriend to go for your friend, and however you do it make sure it's just you that gets all the sexual attention. Having the opportunity of watching a girlfriend get satisfied by another guy would have to be a major turn-on for most boyfriends. Just kid about it from time to time until your boyfriend goes along with it. I have already been the "extra" guy and I never knew her boyfriend before, and It went much better than expected. We even had the 3-some 2 more times and she told me later that her boyfriend has really improved in satisfying her sexually, nor does he get anywhere near as jealous as he did before when guys hit on her. He's come to really trust her. She was really hot and sometimes that goes with having a really hot gilfriend.