Is my girlfriend bi/gay?

So last week I found pictures of my girlfriend and her best friend (female) taking pictures of themselves bending over, showing their vaginas, and... Show More

The night of the pictures we were all drinking and they were pretty drunk. My girlfriend grabbed her friend's hand and they went to the bathroom for around 10 minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, your girlfriend is way gay! I have friends(girls), and I would never ever make-out with them or take nude shots with them. That's just gay beyond all words. In the least, I agree with everyone else, she's a cheater and she's gay! Hm...it seems like you're most worried about her being a lesbian, when you should be more worried about her cheating on you, which by the way you let her get away with. And seriously all the signs of her being gay are layed out in front of you. Anyways, ditch her before she hurts you anymore or confuses you any further. Good luck!

Asker upvoted
    • I have no issue with her being bi , just as long as she doesn't act out on it.

• Show Older
    • Also, they were both drunk..but that doesn't make it right either, right?

• Duh!!! You know the answer to all this nonsense, but just don't want to admit it. She's a cheater, enough said.