Where do you discretely buy a vibrator?

i really want a vibrator but just walking into Spencers and getting one kinda freaks me out a bit...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Brookstone, JC Penny, etc... they call them back massagers though. These are not insertable though. Until you get over the initial discomfort, buying sex toys is difficult. I still feel a twinge when I walk into an adult store but you are an adult buying something, no need to feel guilty or awkward about it. The people behind the counter aren't judging you and it's not worth getting uncomfortable about. If you want to avoid a store, look online at places like Adam&Eve. If you have an idea of what you want, or not, you can select a toy by length, width, color, etc... and have it shipped discreetly to your house. That's how we buy almost all of our toys. The other places we buy them are smaller non-mall stores, video stores that have an adult section might sell them, or we just go to an adult store and buy one there. This can be tricky depending where you live in the country though since sex toys are illegal in certain states.

What Guys Said 8

• Well you have options:-There are many online sex shops with a large selection that are discreet and will ship the toy in plain, unassuming boxes.- Places like Radioshack (or The Source if you're in Canada) sell "personal massagers". They're not explicitly labeled as vibrators but I bets that usually what they're used for!-Find an unassuming substitute. Electric toothbrushes, playstation controllers, vibrating pens/pencils, etc...-Have a friend buy it for you.

• Actually yea,like if you go to Homedics they have bunch of Massagers that do not even look like massagers if you know what I mean haha

• Get one! Don't feel awkward about it. IF you have a boyfriend, have him use it on you! Just do use it too much. It was make your nerve less sensitive so having orgasms while have sex is gonna be a lot harder to do

• dont look for a vibrator,look for a Boyfriend, which will fulfill your need...lol

• I don't want a boyfriend right now and I'm not into sex with somebody that I'm not committed to.

• Show Older
    • Im just not really into the whole sex outside of relationships thing, except I'm a crazy horny person and I can't get off to just my hand hahaha

• Ok that's great.....!

• MY pants. nah jk just buy them online.

• I bought a vibrator for my girlfriend off of the internet it came in very discreet packaging and didn't have any product names on the package. Hope this helps

• when you walk in, pretend your on the phone saying your getting one for a hen do or birthday party gift for a friend then you can ask if anyone else is looking, you can ask which is the best for a present.i heard the ramp rabbit is the best that girls like.

• Go to a sex shop. They sell them all the time & don't give it a second thought.You can always say it's for a bachelorette party.

• Get a boyfriend and get him to buy you one...

What Girls Said 10

• Easy to buy them online!

• Personally, I feel more comfortable buying sex toys from a reputable sex toy shop, rather than a novelty store. I feel like there's less judgment because everyone is there to buy sex toys.Another option to is to shop online from the privacy of your home. Most places ship using discreet packaging (take a look on the site, they usually say how it will be shipped). If you don't have a credit card, you can purchase a pre-loaded credit card from places like Walmart.

• A lot of my friends are very comfortable with their sexuality and we go to Spencers a lot. I got what I wanted and asked one of my friends to pay for it for me. Their vibrators aren't all that fancy, but they get you to where you want to be in a couple of minutes.

• Just do ti! I went to spencers an it was hard but you'll get through it! : )

• Was it really awkward? did you go with a friend?

• I went by myself, it really wasn't that bad!

• I go to the p*rn store, got all shapes and sizes and colors lol

• You can actually order it secretly online.They completely understand how women feel about it,and will make it discreet.You can create a PO and have them send it there and you pick it up or they'll send it in a brown package,completely discreet.Google sex toys and a few popular websites will pop up:)))

• go online

• have a friend get you one

• Go to Priscilla's, liborator.com, or loverslane.com

• order one online. or just go into some p*rn shop, or something of that nature and buy one. youd be surprised how many people buy crazy sh*t... p.s. don't EVER work in a p*rn shop. I don't recommend it.