Where do you discretely buy a vibrator?

i really want a vibrator but just walking into Spencers and getting one kinda freaks me out a bit...

Most Helpful Opinion

• Brookstone, JC Penny, etc... they call them back massagers though. These are not insertable though. Until you get over the initial discomfort, buying sex toys is difficult. I still feel a twinge when I walk into an adult store but you are an adult buying something, no need to feel guilty or awkward about it. The people behind the counter aren't judging you and it's not worth getting uncomfortable about.

If you want to avoid a store, look online at places like Adam&Eve. If you have an idea of what you want, or not, you can select a toy by length, width, color, etc... and have it shipped discreetly to your house. That's how we buy almost all of our toys.

The other places we buy them are smaller non-mall stores, video stores that have an adult section might sell them, or we just go to an adult store and buy one there. This can be tricky depending where you live in the country though since sex toys are illegal in certain states.