Blow job for money? sex for money?

my cousin is rich and won a 1.5 million lawsuit in one sum check and he walks up to girls ( some good friends of mine some I never met) and hell be straight up and say I will give you a thousand dollars if you suck my d*** and if you make it amazing ill give you 1500...needless to say every girl has done EVERY one some girl have had threesomes some anal sex they let him do whatever come where even girls I know who aren't into those things even relationship girls or girls in relationships

so what would YOU do for money? and how far would you go blowjob sex anal sex facial threesome swallow... say 1500-5000 and I should always le tit be known he's a good looking clean friendly popular guy so its not like he's a creep I'm just curious to see I know if some girl would throw that money at me id do it haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not buyable...I respect myself! I would NEVER do this! It's disgusting!

My body, my dignity, my character don't have price.

I'm a christian with values...my body is the temple of the holy spirit...I would only have intimacy if I was in a trully relationship, where exist respect and love.

Seems people would sell theirs mothers because of money... Money is great, everybody like it, I also like...but this kind of money is a dirty money...I don't respect anyone that would do this...! I don't go through the easiest way...I much rather prefer to win the challenges in this life, with honesty and dignity, and be proud that I don't have anything to hide or to be ashamed of.

Money needs to serve us, not the opposite!

I think that is great to become sucessful person, but studying a lot, then being hard working, and follow great examples...

That's my opinion.

• *claps*

u'r awesome

What Girls Said 2

• I am a virgin and am amazing at giving blow and hand jobs. I respect myself and my boyfriend. There isn't any amount that is enough to even make me even think about it. I'm not rich, but I'm happy. You can't buy that.

• Not with myself. I could never forgive myself. Even if I were single and had no attachments. I couldn't. Its against every ounce of me. That's just who I am. Everyone is different. I don't look down on those who would. That's their life and their choice. People have different values and to me that's OK. For me, for myself I could not do this. To some people those acts don't mean much or anything, Or they are just out for a good time. Once again, everyone is different.

• Couldnt you be happy after that?

• $1500 for a blowjob? yeah I'd be down because a lot of girls do it for free and get nothing out of it. but before we do it I have to get the money up front and he has to get tested. if he doesn't want to get tested then he has to wear a condom. for $1500 the farthest I would go is probably just oral with no swallowing. I don't want to swallow some strangers juices and get increased chances for diseases and sex is too intimate for someone I'm not with

• Were all whores at the right price if a guy threw a million dollars in my face for a blowjob id be one **** sucking fag boy but id also be a millionaire **** sucking fago boy and unlimited bitches after its all done with with that kind of money haaa

• Chiefnavarro is right, it's kinda lame what anonymous said.

• Not all girls would have a one night stand...and many girls I know would NOT sleep with a guy no matter how much he would offer...I admire it

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!