Blow job for money? sex for money?

my cousin is rich and won a 1.5 million lawsuit in one sum check and he walks up to girls ( some good friends of mine some I never met) and hell be... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not buyable...I respect myself! I would NEVER do this! It's disgusting!

My body, my dignity, my character don't have price.

I'm a christian with values...my body is the temple of the holy spirit...I would only have intimacy if I was in a trully relationship, where exist respect and love.

Seems people would sell theirs mothers because of money... Money is great, everybody like it, I also like...but this kind of money is a dirty money...I don't respect anyone that would do this...! I don't go through the easiest way...I much rather prefer to win the challenges in this life, with honesty and dignity, and be proud that I don't have anything to hide or to be ashamed of.

Money needs to serve us, not the opposite!

I think that is great to become sucessful person, but studying a lot, then being hard working, and follow great examples...

That's my opinion.