• Ask
  • myTake

Blow job for money? sex for money?

my cousin is rich and won a 1.5 million lawsuit in one sum check and he walks up to girls ( some good friends of mine some I never met) and hell be... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not buyable...I respect myself! I would NEVER do this! It's disgusting!My body, my dignity, my character don't have price.I'm a christian with values...my body is the temple of the holy spirit...I would only have intimacy if I was in a trully relationship, where exist respect and love.Seems people would sell theirs mothers because of money... Money is great, everybody like it, I also like...but this kind of money is a dirty money...I don't respect anyone that would do this...! I don't go through the easiest way...I much rather prefer to win the challenges in this life, with honesty and dignity, and be proud that I don't have anything to hide or to be ashamed of. Money needs to serve us, not the opposite! I think that is great to become sucessful person, but studying a lot, then being hard working, and follow great examples... That's my opinion.

• *claps* u'r awesome

What Girls Said 3

• I am a virgin and am amazing at giving blow and hand jobs. I respect myself and my boyfriend. There isn't any amount that is enough to even make me even think about it. I'm not rich, but I'm happy. You can't buy that.

• Couldnt you be happy after that?

• Not with myself. I could never forgive myself. Even if I were single and had no attachments. I couldn't. Its against every ounce of me. That's just who I am. Everyone is different. I don't look down on those who would. That's their life and their choice. People have different values and to me that's OK. For me, for myself I could not do this. To some people those acts don't mean much or anything, Or they are just out for a good time. Once again, everyone is different.

• $1500 for a blowjob? yeah I'd be down because a lot of girls do it for free and get nothing out of it. but before we do it I have to get the money up front and he has to get tested. if he doesn't want to get tested then he has to wear a condom. for $1500 the farthest I would go is probably just oral with no swallowing. I don't want to swallow some strangers juices and get increased chances for diseases and sex is too intimate for someone I'm not with

• Really. that's kinda lame

• Show Older
    • Chiefnavarro is right, it's kinda lame what anonymous said.

• Were all whores at the right price if a guy threw a million dollars in my face for a blowjob id be one **** sucking fag boy but id also be a millionaire **** sucking fago boy and unlimited bitches after its all done with with that kind of money haaa

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!