Blow job for money? sex for money?

my cousin is rich and won a 1.5 million lawsuit in one sum check and he walks up to girls ( some good friends of mine some I never met) and hell be straight up and say I will give you a thousand dollars if you suck my d*** and if you make it amazing ill give you 1500...needless to say every girl has done EVERY one some girl have had threesomes some anal sex they let him do whatever come where even girls I know who aren't into those things even relationship girls or girls in relationships

so what would YOU do for money? and how far would you go blowjob sex anal sex facial threesome swallow... say 1500-5000 and I should always le tit be known he's a good looking clean friendly popular guy so its not like he's a creep I'm just curious to see I know if some girl would throw that money at me id do it haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not buyable...I respect myself! I would NEVER do this! It's disgusting!

My body, my dignity, my character don't have price.

I'm a christian with values...my body is the temple of the holy spirit...I would only have intimacy if I was in a trully relationship, where exist respect and love.

Seems people would sell theirs mothers because of money... Money is great, everybody like it, I also like...but this kind of money is a dirty money...I don't respect anyone that would do this...! I don't go through the easiest way...I much rather prefer to win the challenges in this life, with honesty and dignity, and be proud that I don't have anything to hide or to be ashamed of.

Money needs to serve us, not the opposite!

I think that is great to become sucessful person, but studying a lot, then being hard working, and follow great examples...

That's my opinion.