Nervous to give a hand job? Read below!

How can I get over it and give one to my bf hes SO understanding and isn't pushing me too but I think I'm ready I just can't seem to get over being... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, I had a really hard time of it too! It's really not that bad once you get used to it. I'd say relax, get each other in a good, sensual mood, and while kissing just slide your hand down there. If you want to work up to it, you could try rubbing him through his jeans first and then, once you feel you're ready, unzip his pants and gently slip him out! From there it's fairly simple. It's mostly just an up and down motion; don't be afraid to grasp it firmly! However, keep some variation going. Try rubbing the head, or gently playing with his balls. And even if you don't do a fantastic job, I'm sure he'll love you for trying and give you some pointers. Practice makes perfect!

Good luck!