I want to meet a kinky freaky girl?

first off I'm a regular guy and I've always had girls or women who were interested in me but I really REALLY want to meet a kinky girl willing to just f*** around a lot I do anything she wants she does anything I want I've never been able to find a girl even though that's my personality I love to spend a lot of time please my women and I love when women please me how do I go about finding these sexually and all around adventures girls? and where? is it possible to meet them online?...generally I'm a really nice but sexual aggressive guy however have just never found a girl who would just have fun and experiment different sh*t with me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Well they're out there. I'm one lol. The only problem is getting to know them well enough to figure that out. I wouldn't recommend meeting someone online. It's just not safe. Just start talking to some girls in your area. Finding a good booty call isn't that hard. Just time consuming :)

• Well that isn't really a "freak" kind of thing. my friends with benefits and I do those sort of things all the time. when we want to get kinky we bring out the stuff I metioned before. I would say 75% of girls that are willing to do friends with benefits are also willing to do the stuff you want. ask them. the worst that will happen is they tell you no

• Haha well to be specific just try things I've never tried anal....facial...threesome...public stuff...daring stuff ....rough sex....deepthroat blowjobs....im not into weird sh*t now just kinky stuff that's slightly out of the norm

• Again, you have to get to know a person before they're just going to give you everything they've got lol. so what are you looking for exactly? like s&m/bondage/dominatrix type stuff?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Try fetlife. If you can't find it there it doesn't exist.