I want to meet a kinky freaky girl?

first off I'm a regular guy and I've always had girls or women who were interested in me but I really REALLY want to meet a kinky girl willing to just f*** around a lot I do anything she wants she does anything I want I've never been able to find a girl even though that's my personality I love to spend a lot of time please my women and I love when women please me how do I go about finding these sexually and all around adventures girls? and where? is it possible to meet them online?...generally I'm a really nice but sexual aggressive guy however have just never found a girl who would just have fun and experiment different sh*t with me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Well they're out there. I'm one lol. The only problem is getting to know them well enough to figure that out. I wouldn't recommend meeting someone online. It's just not safe. Just start talking to some girls in your area. Finding a good booty call isn't that hard. Just time consuming :)

• I meet girls that sleep with me all the time I've never ever had a problem....but I want to experience sex with a real FREAAAKKKK...haha I'm not talking about oh I give blowjobs and swallow freak I'm talking a real FREAK and I have never met one....damnit

• Show Older
    • Haha well to be specific just try things I've never tried anal....facial...threesome...public stuff...daring stuff ....rough sex....deepthroat blowjobs....im not into weird sh*t now just kinky stuff that's slightly out of the norm

• Well that isn't really a "freak" kind of thing. my friends with benefits and I do those sort of things all the time. when we want to get kinky we bring out the stuff I metioned before. I would say 75% of girls that are willing to do friends with benefits are also willing to do the stuff you want. ask them. the worst that will happen is they tell you no

What Guys Said 1