Does sperm have a lot of calories?

I don't wanna swallow it if it does...

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it does! Where do you think babies gain all their weight before being born? Swallowing sperm will make you gain as much weight as a baby weighs. And they usually weigh around 6lbs or so. So if I were you, I'd spit it out. Just having it in your mouth might make you gain a pound or two. >__> I think you should ask your boyfriend if he wants you to blow him, or go out with a soon-to-be fatty.

• Ha ha lol, FUNNNAYY!!!

• Haha that's FUNNNEY!!!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 15

• Funny, but seriously, sperm is about 85% protein, which is (no kidding) healthy for you. Yes, I said it! Sperm is actually quite healthy.

• Thank you for making me chuckle this morning.

• I think this question is hilarious but you know you don't have to worry you burn 300-385 calories with an hour of sex

• There are some calories in a small amount but it's noting to dwell upon. It has iron in it and a lot of protein. If your doing it like 10 times a day everyday then your doing it a little too much.

• its like eating/swallowing meat actually cause your greedily devouring a poor unborn child! O.o

so protien is there...not many calories to worry about tho

• Umm no it's not...

• HAHAHAhahahaha

yessss. Actually, it's like swallowing thousands of unborns.

In the words of cassidy:

Ya sis oped, and I'ma open her blouse

Stick my d*** down her throat and start stroking her mouth (whoa)

I let my unborns float in her mouth

• Yes exactly...your chopping away at unborn kids....man humans are canibles sometims

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 10

• Not to worry about the calories, all those little swimmers are full of protein and that is good for you.

To swallow enough come to worry about the calories, that would be the least of your problems.

• I hurt my forehead from smacking it so hard.

• hells no! it's nothing to worry about and anyways semen contains a lot of fructose and other organic compounds and nutrients that are good for you (skin, hair, even teeth)

• On average, there's about 90 calories per tablespoon

• Http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_calories_are_in_semen

5-7 calories per load it says.

• BAHAHAHAHA toulouse!!!!! <3

• I eat vegetarians... :p

• no its actually very very healthy and stop being quite so much of a weight freak !

More from Girls
5