Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

I bet my friend (a girl) she couldn't swallow cum.

shes a good girl we are just friends never hooked up and this convo started it came down to $50 and I said yea but you can't prove it so pay up and she said I can prove jerk off and come into my mouth she took off her shirt refused to hookup with me but let me blow my load in her mouth...i ended up being $50 short a few minutes later...so she swallowed it up put her shirt back on and just said told you! and went about her business and we are still friends like nothing ever happened haha what should I think about this? she isn't a slut in fact she's only been with a few guys and she's 22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you could go double-or-nothing over whether or not she can take it in The a**.

What Girls Said 3

• this is so funny:) in a good way:)))

you totally made my day:)

• that sucks for you...

• Why does it suck? we are friends I have no intentions of being with her I just didn't know wha tto think...she let me blow my load in her mouth that doesn't suck to bad even though I los tsome money haha

• No as in it sucks you lost $50

• EW

What Guys Said 5

• Prostitution is illegal, homie..

• This should totally be the new prostitution loophole.

"I bet you $100 you can't have sex with me!"

• B S

• um...lol :)

well, it sounds pretty platonic, so you might as well keep it that way.