• Ask
  • myTake

I'm not alone in being feminized?

A little while ago, I mentioned how my wife wants and is fully feminizing me. I went to a meeting/convention in Philadelphia and there were over 150... Show More

Excuse me CuriousChick! Why is this question in your mind notable for being removed! It's a serious and real subject that apparently many are still in the dark about what is currently happening these days! Not a troll either! Boy Oh Boy! Get an education!
For The Idiots link
Same to the Other Two Guys link There's way more! Oh by the way, It does work! Seriously! I am living proof!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because you cannot write coherently (so perhaps you need an education), nor can you site a reputable source (your link is just a google search of the defenition, not a legitimate research article). Not to mention you make no sense. You talk about the feminization of men in terms of men having breasts, an extremely rare phenomenon.Also, why are you calling me out? The two guys posting below me had similar reactions - they do not think you make sense.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• Look.Never mind, don't look. Just read.You're weird, what you're saying is weird and makes no sense, and I don't know what else to tell you other than that you're going to be disagreed with unanimously. Your posts are so absurd that I wonder if you're a troll.

• wtf

• Please keep us updated. Thanks!