I'm not alone in being feminized?

A little while ago, I mentioned how my wife wants and is fully feminizing me. I went to a meeting/convention in Philadelphia and there were over 150 men with their spouses who are or are being feminized! I don't see anything unattractive about men with breasts! It is not the norm but in many ways it is attractive! There were more men with real breasts instead of "Fake Implants!" Eewww! The most intriguing element was that almost all of the men were slim and in shape! Many, like myself were tightly laced in corsets to train the waist to be higher and narrower! Most were dressed impeccably dressed and more than 2/3 passed very well as women! The wives were proud of their achievements and most were cuckolded men as I will soon be. I've accepted this and happy my dream has been answered in becoming feminine. How many women enjoy the idea of a feminized husband in a cuckold relationship? Are boobs on a feminized male really such a terrible thing? Why Then? Please spare me idiot answers! This is a lifestyle that is beginning to boom! It's up by 42%! I am happier this way and I love the fashions and makeup!

Excuse me CuriousChick! Why is this question in your mind notable for being removed! It's a serious and real subject that apparently many are still in the dark about what is currently happening these days! Not a troll either! Boy Oh Boy! Get an education!
For The Idiots link
Same to the Other Two Guys link There's way more! Oh by the way, It does work! Seriously! I am living proof!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Because you cannot write coherently (so perhaps you need an education), nor can you site a reputable source (your link is just a google search of the defenition, not a legitimate research article). Not to mention you make no sense. You talk about the feminization of men in terms of men having breasts, an extremely rare phenomenon.

Also, why are you calling me out? The two guys posting below me had similar reactions - they do not think you make sense.

• i do not enjoy this idea at all. I like a man to be a man and be comfortable with his masculinity.

• Report the question and it will be taken down.

• wtf

• Look.

Never mind, don't look. Just read.

You're weird, what you're saying is weird and makes no sense, and I don't know what else to tell you other than that you're going to be disagreed with unanimously. Your posts are so absurd that I wonder if you're a troll.