Why do guys like having sex by tying women up?

how many guys like having sex by tying a woman down with her consent of course and if they do like it, why?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's clear no one here really has any significant understanding of DS. It's not a game, it's a lifestyle. Guys who "like having sex by tying women up" are bored frat boys. Guys and girls who understand domination and submission for what it really is are sharing an erotic and sensual experience that may include sex, but goes well beyond it in significance. The trust given and trust received is a deep connection between two people. When I tie up a sub, she's not just a woman being tied up, she's a human being who willingly submits herself to my will, places herself totally under my care, and surrenders herself to be used for my pleasure. I, in turn, I accept full responsibility for her well being, her safety, her stimulation, her behavior, and her pleasure for the duration of the time she is under my care. If that doesn't make any sense to you, just move on. You'll never get it. If it does, there are safe ways to learn more. I don't think I can link to any sites here, but message me if you want a link.

• I'm very interested in DS. Can I get the link? lol