How can I get rid of my foot fetish?

A couple of weeks ago I was out with a friend from college and we were getting drunk and talking and stuff, and she asked me about sex and stuff. I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If it's something that you are into, and she is willing to go the "extra mile" to help, then why wouldn't you want to see her more. If she is doing this all just to tease and get things from you then drop her now. She will just continue to use you. But if this is something that can turn into a real relationship that is healthy, then I say keep with it. You really need to see what she says about some of this stuff. Ask her if a relationship is something she would be interested in. Like I said, If she isn't, then don't let her use you anymore. I promise there is someone out there who will be in a relationship with you and will give you what you need. I even bet they will let you continue with your foot fetish. They will love you for who you are. And you won't have to clean their room or do their laundry in order to get them to like you.

• I guess maybe, but we've been friends for a while now and we know each other and I do like her. And I've never told anyone about it before, even though I've been interested in women's feet since I was at least thirteen. I don't know if I could ever tell anyone about it again.

• Show Older
    • It's a nice idea, but I've met a lot of girls who find feet disgusting, and don't even like their own feet. I've brought the subject up in innocent conversations several times but a lot of the responses I've got don't give me a lot of hope. That's why this is so special.

• Then I suggest you tell this girl exactly how you feel.

And like I said, Someone Somewhere will like you for it.

It's not just a nice idea, It's a reality.