Turned on by CHEATING Girlfriend!?

I got home 3 hours earlier than I usually do and my girlfriend was not home yet. I heard her coming up the stairs (we live in an apt.) with a guy who I suspected my girlfriend was cheating on me with (they work together). Anyways, I hid under the bed and sure enough they had sex on the bed like 2 feet above me. Weird thing was, I got really really turned on and even masturbated. I was thinking that this was like the strangest thing, actually get turned on by my girlfriend cheating on me. I don't get it, why was that such turn on and so exciting for me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its called cuckolding and is a fetish of the masochist kind. (the M in SM and BDSM) just look in Google with these search arguments.If you feel it's degrading for her, there's the S (sadism) in those expressions. It can be both, of course.

What Girls Said 3

• this has to be a joke, right?

• I agree with coolguy. You seriously need help. I really don't think that's the normal reaction of someone who's just been cheated on. Too weird. ha ha it made me laugh though.

• Personally I would of never hid under the bed and I probably would of just cried (rather than get turned on), but that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• you're obviously crazy. go see someone that can help you.

• I'd say the same...

• Vicariously having sex with her.

• alot of guys like the idea of their girl sleeping with another guy... check this out my ex had a talk with me saying he wanted me to have a threesome with TWO GUYS and he wanted to watch... I ended up doing it like a month later he was sitting on a chair watching 2 guys f*** me he even grabd lotiona and started jerking of... it didn't bother me at alll