I was raped by my best guy friend's step dad. What do I do?

earlier today I went over to my best friends house to see if he was there, I was already driving so I figured it would be easier to drive by than call him. his truck was in the driveway so I figured he was home. I walked up to the door and just went it. I never usually knock and I'm not expected to. him and his mom are like family to me. I called out to say hello and I didn't hear anything. so I walked into the living room area and found his step dad. he stood upi asked him if my friend was there he walked toward me and he started mumbling, he was slurring his words and he smelled like alcohol. I started to turn away knowing he had no idea where my friend was and I figured I'd just call him when I got to my car. when I had my back to him he grabbed my arm he said something that sounded like 'no don't leave'. his grasp was to tight and told him he was hurting me and I tried to pull away he was too strong and he pushed me down to the ground pulled my pants and panties down punched me a few times to make me stop fighting back and he took off his pants and raped me. it took him a while to finish because he was so drunk but when he finally finished in me he pulled out and said 'good girl' it hurt so bad, and it still does and as soon as I could I ran as fast as I could to my car. my friend keeps calling and texting me and I can't find it in me to answer his calls or texts. I haven't showered yet and I know I need to go to the hospital I'm just scared and embarrassed and I jut don't know what to do I feel so lost.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Um...

1. Call the police

2. Get a rape kit at the hospital done on you

3. Take pictures of your messed up face

Regardless of whether he was drunk or not doesn't give him or anyone else the right to do that.

Fuck being scared or embarrassed, be PISSED! I'd be p*ssed!

A man just violated you! Speak up so it doesn't happen again, and again, or to someone else!

• Agreed, don't shower. It might wash away the sperm.

What Guys Said 6

• Yea sorry to hear about that =/

• Please do not be afraid or embarrassed. The people at the hospital will treat you with the utmost gentleness and respect.

• Call the Rape hotline and ask them eactly what to do. 800-656-HOPE (4673).

And remember it's NOT your fault.

• You should have yelled or called the police with your phone. I'm sorry :(

• please go to the hospital and report him. he needs to go to prison and get his ass torn.

• tell the police, don't shower because it might destroy some evidence, if your going to get a conviction you want to have all the evidence

• Yes, what ever you do, do NOT take a shower or clean up in any way. If you do, you will wash away forever any evidence that could convict that son of a bitch. I'm so sorry for you.

What Girls Said 9

• Sweetie, I am so sorry you have gone through such a terrible situation. I will sugest you to run to the hospital and report this to the police. This man hurt you and he needs to be responsible of his actions. Don't be embarrassed, you need a group support or good people around you. About your friend I will let him know this happen to you. God bless you and heal

• ive been violated before, I took a shower but went to the hospital afterward. they were really nice and you don't have to worry about a medical bill or anyone finding out unless you want them to. I got the rape kit done which is the best thing you can do now as it helps prevent any possible STD's or pregnancy. I never told anyone but the nurses. I don't know about going to the police though, you can always make a statement and keep it on file, so that if you do want to tell the police up to a year from now you can.

• Call the police and go to the hospital.

• You definitely should go to the hospital. Not showering was a smart move. It will help them identify your rapist and put him in jail! I'm so sorry for what happened. No one should have to go through something like this. Just be strong, and know that you are not alone. God bless.

• im so sorry that happened you sweetie. no one ever deserves to have that happen to them. I know you are probably extremly embarrassed but you have to tell someone, even if its just the doctors in the emergency room. stay strong! and I really hope your best guys friends step dad goes to jail.

• I am so sorry this happened to you. You have no reason to be ashamed. This was NOT your fault. Please get off the computer, notify the police, and go to the hospital to get the proper medical attention. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

• Definitely go to the hospital but you should also tell your friend too. I'm terribly sorry to hear about that.

• deff call the police..and go to the hospital... I'm so sorry that this happened to you...and don't be embarassed it waseent your fault the truth is going to have to come out some how.. and its better if you tell someone .. so their will be no more victims.

• Well if this is all true you need to get to the hospital and call the police to meet you there. Don't be wasting time in front of a computer or your cell phone.