I was raped by my best guy friend's step dad. What do I do?

earlier today I went over to my best friends house to see if he was there, I was already driving so I figured it would be easier to drive by than call him. his truck was in the driveway so I figured he was home. I walked up to the door and just went it. I never usually knock and I'm not expected to. him and his mom are like family to me. I called out to say hello and I didn't hear anything. so I walked into the living room area and found his step dad. he stood upi asked him if my friend was there he walked toward me and he started mumbling, he was slurring his words and he smelled like alcohol. I started to turn away knowing he had no idea where my friend was and I figured I'd just call him when I got to my car. when I had my back to him he grabbed my arm he said something that sounded like 'no don't leave'. his grasp was to tight and told him he was hurting me and I tried to pull away he was too strong and he pushed me down to the ground pulled my pants and panties down punched me a few times to make me stop fighting back and he took off his pants and raped me. it took him a while to finish because he was so drunk but when he finally finished in me he pulled out and said 'good girl' it hurt so bad, and it still does and as soon as I could I ran as fast as I could to my car. my friend keeps calling and texting me and I can't find it in me to answer his calls or texts. I haven't showered yet and I know I need to go to the hospital I'm just scared and embarrassed and I jut don't know what to do I feel so lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...

1. Call the police

2. Get a rape kit at the hospital done on you

3. Take pictures of your messed up face

Regardless of whether he was drunk or not doesn't give him or anyone else the right to do that.

Fuck being scared or embarrassed, be PISSED! I'd be p*ssed!

A man just violated you! Speak up so it doesn't happen again, and again, or to someone else!

• Agreed, don't shower. It might wash away the sperm.