Why do women hate sex so much?

Especially hot women, they seem to hate it.

Here's the logic behind this.

10 reasons why women hate sex.

1. You call oral sex a "JOB" We call oral sex, like a dance. lets do the "lingus!"

2. Why do we have to pay money in order for you to do it?

Normally, if you have to pay someone to do something, they normally would not do it for free. Otherwise you wouldn't have to be paying for it. Either way if your a whore or not, a man still ends up paying for it in some way or another.

3. Men always offer d*** to women all the time. Were talking 5 times a day at least... how often do women offer pussy?- just about never. Its like we've won the god damn lottery when that happens.

4, For a woman to get laid, all she has to do is open her legs, in order for a man to get laid he has to be tall, good looking, rich, somewhat muscular, and have nice shoes.

5. Do you ever hear a guy go "oh honey I'm not in the mood... oh sweetie, I have a headache." NO.. People normally bring up excuses for sh*t you don't really want to do. Why in the world would someone go.. You know, I just hate money, I really don't want that million dollars, that briefcase is too heavy.. I'm tired of having all this cash.. no thank you."

6. Even when a man is in a relationship in order for a man to get laid he has to lie about having sex even when both people KNOW sex is going to happen.. "yeah come upstairs to come and look at my "PET ROCK" collection... it will be fun.

Come on now.

7. When women have sex its always by "accident" like she stepped in a pile of poo. "i don't know, I was just really drunk." and things like "it just kinda happened."

8. In order to have sex, she has to get drunk. Like if she's from the civil war, and has to drink in order to cut off a limb.

9. Sex is always a secret. Like when women have sex, its like they just robbed a bank. (don't tell anyone I did something I hate and now I regret it... it was a "mistake." like they just ate a sh*t sandwich by accident.

10. They have to have sex with the lights off.

"oh god, if this is going to happen, I don't want to see it."

For all the people that are "offended" by this.. Fuck you.

If you can't tell its not a serious post by number 1.. then f*** off.

am I going to have to shoot this down MYSELF?

One of the best arguments is that women have thousands of more sexual nerve endings than anything a man has.

That's not opinion, that's fact.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is ridiculous

• Report

Yes. yes it is.