How do I get my wife to sleep with other man?

I've always wanted to see a couple having sex. now that I'm married I wouldn't mind watching my wife. I've ask if she wanted to and said no. should I... Show More

ok ladies! thanks so much for your fast responses! I will let the idea go and cherish my wifes feelings. we'll do the homemade porn.lol!

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of people that have open sexual relationships and it is not an easy road. There is a new show on CBS (I think) called Swing Town that shows some couples exploring it and some of the trials they go through. It is not for everyone and if your wife was adamant about not wanting to do it then I would respect her wish. Over time she may alter her view, but never push her into something she does not want to do.

I experimented with swinging with my first wife. We had some issues that came up, but who isn't in a society that is taught to tie love and sex together or ownership of another person (the original idea of marriage being that women were property to take for ownership through the trade of something such as a dowry), but we were always able to work through it. My first marriage ended because we had just gone in different directions.

With my second wife we have begun teaching sacred sexuality and exploring every different form of sexuality if not in practice then by observation. We aren't into swinging personally because it rarely allows for a connection between two people. Many of the people don't even know the other persons name. But, I have seen a number of couples who have come together even more strongly that the earlier parts of their marriages. These couples are also very strong in who they are as an individual and very understanding of their relationship as a couple.