Pain & Torture During Sex?

I just got home from this guys place, we just met a few days ago and when we went back to his place from 4x4 we were 'fooling around'. I told him to... Show More

Ah, I think you guys are all misunderstanding this. Bruises from him spanking me. And I didn't even plan to have sex with him... We got a little too drunk and things happened. Also he doesn't abuse me or anything...

Most Helpful Opinion

• There is a HUGE community of people exploring the freak within.

Look here are my concerns.

1 Before you do something like this your partner needs to know.

2 Safety safety safety. If you are experimenting, you better have a safe word...it means STOP

If you partner isn't OK with that, run...don't walk.

3 When it's someone you really don't know you need a call back. This is a friend who knows about your fetish, and will call you in an hour or two. This friend will also know where you are.

Look...you really need to learn a bit about the road you are headed down. Google fetlife. Do some reading. If you don't you could end up badly hurt or worse. This isn't some uneducated fool talking. I have been around the lifestyle for a lot of years.

It's OK to explore...it's NOT OK to do so blind.