Name calling during sex?

Girls -

Do you like being called names during sex (slut, whore, b*tch, etc.)? If so, why?

Guys -

Do you like calling your girl names? Why?

To clarify: I'm talking "rough" names like those above, not "sweet" names like "baby"
Interesting... I've received some angry personal messages on this one. For the record: No, I do NOT call my wife these names in bed! The whole topic came up one night when we were discussing various sex fettishes we've encountered.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHA all these girls said no? That is strange! I tell my boyfriend I want to meet up at his work again and be his "Dirty little slut" lol He goes crazy about it and wow talk about getting a guy hard quick lol. I love name calling when sex is rough and hard. When it is "sweet" as you can call it I like it when we just talk dirty to each other lol.. but rough sex? MY FAV.. LOL but yeah I like to be like giving him a blow job and smile and look up and be like.. "Im such a f***ing slut!" ha ha he has called me his young little whore but that was it.. I know he likes it when I say it but I think he might not be comfortable with him saying it to me lol but yeah It all depends on the mood wether it is hair pulling or spanking me lol but yeah depends on the type of sex and if its the right moment to say that sorta stuff lol :)