Weird Sexual Requests?

My guy wanted me to Pee all over him, because it turns him on! So I did! Has anybody ever asked to do a weird sexual requests? OR do you have any... Show More

I noticed that sometimes when I'm having crazy sex with my guy (especially when I'm drunk) I tend to pull his hair and smack his face! lol It turns me on! And he seems to like it! He never complained about about it!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I don't really see the word weird at all.its just more like personal preference.its what some people like and some don't and if you don't try it, how do you really know if you like it or not.i've done the pee thing.been peed on.and peed on someone too.naked and through underwear and one girl peed while she was orgasming.she was totally embarrassed but I didn't really care.she came so that's the main thing.i've been asked to play dress-up.suit's sailor, marine, cop. even wore her underwear which one girl really liked.and other things too so its what you like and are willing to do.so just think of it as fun and experimenting and seeing what you like.

good luck finding it out.