Cunnilingus

Do guys like going down on a girl or do they just it so she will reciprocate? What about if the girl doesn't want it but will still do bjs? Is... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am a 28-yr old guy. I am madly addicted to eating pussy and ass of girls and women. I go mad at the taste, natural smell and aroma of pussy so much. I just don't get enough by going down on a woman. The smell and taste down there make me crazy and make me wanting for more and more. The salty juice and piss aroma give me a heady feeling like marijuana! Wow it's the nectar from heaven down there! I consider pussy sucking as a spiritual act and devote myself to it completely as I get complete erection while I go down on a female. Smell and taste of pussy and ass drives me mad after a day's workout and still sweating!!! No soap wash please...I prefer raw.
    I am eager for a mind-blowing and earth-shattering pussy sucking and analingus (ass sucking). I get incredible kick from the heavenly smell and taste of a a clean shaven pussy!! i go to heaven by drinking the pussy juice and lapping up the pussy and ass without any creepy inhibitions. I devote so much to eating pussy and I used to make my partner reach orgasm through the oral sex act many times. I believe in the adage of attaining pleasure by giving pleasure. Trust me on this. I just wanna make your cum through my tongue, lips and fingers!
    I am from Bangalore. creativemonger@gmail.com