How to go from cute to sexy?

I'm tired of being called cute,it's a bad thing,I want to be hot or sexy.any advice?

I would appreciate answers and not people lying to me.I've been told I'm cute but the guys always go for the sexy girl.I end up being another female friend,nothing more.Cute isn't datable

Most Helpful Girl

• "Cute" translates into "ugly" to guys.

People are going to say "sexy" means you are good for sex,but let's be honest,"cute" isn't what guys go out with.

-Dress more provocatively.You don't have to show off everything.Show cleavage,don't show show lower half.Show lower half,don't show cleavage.

-Wear make-up.Eyeliner,mascara,foundation,concealer

-Have good hygiene.

-Take care of yourself.Do cardio for 30-60 minutes every day,7 days a week & strength training 2-3x a week.

-Wear a push up bra(It has never stopped any guy from going out with a girl)

-Have a nice smile.Straight or decent white teeth

-Be the party girl,guys will automatically flock towards you,of course they may not take you very seriously relationship wise but you'll get attention

-Make sure you are skinny.

-Take care of your hair and skin.Get rid of facial hair,that is UGLY

-Flirt alot

-Put out(again,guys will flock but doesn't mean they'll take you seriously)

• I have a problem with the first thing you said... " "Cute" translates into "ugly" to guys.

People are going to say "sexy" means you are good for sex,but let's be honest,"cute" isn't what guys go out with."

Can you elaborate a little please?

• Show Older
    • Yeah, but cute does not translate to ugly ha. Certainly not. I'm not trying to start an argument, just needed clarification.

• I didn't mean ugly,like ugly,I just meant,yea what she said is true,it isn't a good thing.Cute is just,a step below pretty.