Dumb things people do for sex?

just wondering but what are some of the stupidest things that you know people go to for sex?

-my friend S, he slept with a girl who got him in jail by putting drugs in the car... and he still with her for sex

-my sis, she was with her ex for sex only, he took all her money and he made her house a mess, and he lived for absolutely free but she needed the sex

-my boyfriend he was with his ex for sex, she slept with numerous guys while he worked third shift, and she called him ugly, used him for sex and money and rides, and never listened to him or want to do anything with him but he enjoyed the sex so much he stayed with her for 3 years while she stepped all over him and stole all his toys and games...

see what I mean? I know more... but people seriously are stupid... they just want sex... omg... sex is overrated... dangg

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's dumb. Personally, I hold greater standards than that. I don't want to sell my dignity for a quick fix. When you allow people to have power of you through sex, you're setting yourself up to be used and mistreated.