Dumb things people do for sex?

just wondering but what are some of the stupidest things that you know people go to for sex?

-my friend S, he slept with a girl who got him in jail by putting drugs in the car... and he still with her for sex

-my sis, she was with her ex for sex only, he took all her money and he made her house a mess, and he lived for absolutely free but she needed the sex

-my boyfriend he was with his ex for sex, she slept with numerous guys while he worked third shift, and she called him ugly, used him for sex and money and rides, and never listened to him or want to do anything with him but he enjoyed the sex so much he stayed with her for 3 years while she stepped all over him and stole all his toys and games...

see what I mean? I know more... but people seriously are stupid... they just want sex... omg... sex is overrated... dangg

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• One of my better gf's has been with this guy now for over two years and she knows he f**ks around on her, but she is so afraid to leave him because the sex is good and she has a fear of being without a boyfriend. She pays half the rent, buys majority of the food and he seldom wants to go outside their apt with her.

I keep telling her is is cute, has a great bod and could get just about any penis she put her mind too, but will not dump this looser. My fear is she will end up with one of these gifts that keeps on giving one of these days. I wouldn't even want to shower in the same shower that some of the pigs he f**ks use.

• Dang, I hope she leaves him too. sex isn't everything, it's the love and respect that a person needs in life to be happy... not just sex. she needs to realize that...

• I agree, people do a lot of stupid things for sex. Some people let it completley cosume their lives! I've known people who are so desperate for sex that they have drove up and down every street in town just trying to find a girl to have sex with. I've also known plenty of girls who stay with guys that cheat on them and treat them like sh*t just so they have someone to have sex with. Not cool! What has the world came too?

• So totally agree! it's so not classy man...

• Selected as most helpful

Yes, it's dumb. Personally, I hold greater standards than that. I don't want to sell my dignity for a quick fix. When you allow people to have power of you through sex, you're setting yourself up to be used and mistreated.

• People are desperate for some kind of happiness in their lives. However often it is only people who have made relationships and friends their only hobby that have this problem lol. Think of it like a smoker that smokes cigarettes. They can't give them up even though there really is no benefit from them, because they devoted a lot of their time to it early on. Sex addicts devoted so much time early on to just getting sex it's their only muse. Same thing with most addictions really. I love sex, but I'm not getting stepped on for it, because I got more things to do with my time that make me happy and don't make my life hell. Like finishing building this new computer that I will then sell for approximately 500-1000 more then it cost to make, but hey the computer comes set up and I always guarantee it for 5 years :D. lol you know what I should try building my own microwave, but damn I'm so lazy I like playing video games and then my friends... I just never have the time it seems. :)