How do I get over the poop feeling during anal sex?

My boyfriend and I just had anal sex for the first time the other night. I went to the bathroom RIGHT before he came over. After we had sex, I didn't poop and him or aynything. I just want to know if the feeling of me needing to poop is normal even tho I may not go, or was I just lucky I didn't go during it?

thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of my guy friends told me when he had anal he had the same feeling, so I think its normal.

• Your very welcome(:

• Thnk you!

What Girls Said 2

• 1)Do an enema at least 2 hours before having anal sex.Use warm water,not saline.

2)Use lot of lube.

It's normal,just make sure yo go before having anal sex.

• Just buy a dispenser....Drug store....oh a syringe haha,that's the word.buy a syringe

• Enema... sorry lol

• Get what?Enema?or lube?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• No its normal.Because you just had something inside you that's why,its the same when some one can't go and you use a suppository it is being inserted so its a tickling feeling.

• From all the girls I've had anal with or heard about experiences of female friends it's normal. If you want to be sure that you absolutely will not poop all over him, just read up on how to properly do anal. It's real simple.

• Thanks!