Girls, does having sex with your man in front of a window at a hotel with the blinds open turn you on?

Girls, does having sex with your man in front of a window at a hotel with the blinds open turn you on? people watching you have sex turn you on...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not in a hotel, but very often from the bedroom of my apt which is first floor with large windows looking into the parking lot. I know some of the folks walking their dogs etc in the evening have passed by while going at it and pretty sure they could see something. Lights are not on but TV is and probably gives off enough light, then several times cars have parked in front and when they first turn into the parking space their ligthts shine right on us.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, that sounds hot. I would love that!

• It's something I would enjoy, definately. I get turned on when I'm having sex if the windows are open, knowing I can be heard if someone walks past excites me!

• Hell yeah as long as it isn't on the first floor

• I wouldn't like that, my body out there for everyone to see. I guess it could be hot but I've never done that before so I'm not sure...I think part of me would like it, part of me wouldn't.

What Guys Said 1

• i know you posted this directed at the girls -- but my girlfriend and I have done this several times when traveling -- we actually request rooms with a balcony now...and go for it in the chair and up against the railing!