Sexual fantasy

My boyfriend wants me to tell him my sexual fantasy, but I don't know what to do. Can someone give me any ideas?

Most Helpful Opinion

• You know what? Since you don't know what to do, I'd reverse his question and ask HIM to tell you his first since this was his idea and stick with that even if he says - "no you go first!" Then that'll give you a clue as to what he's thinking about and how intimate or crazy his stuff is that goes through his head, or if it's romantic things he'd like doing with you. If his fantasies are too wild for you, just tell him like, "well I've never had those kind of fantasies but I have thought about. and then just tell him a few thoughts you've had and tell him that's about it. He might be looking for you to tell him crazy sex things you'd like doing with him or actually just nice sweet romantic places you'd like to do where you guys could be alone and do whatever you want. Maybe you've wanted him to oral on you but he hasn't so that could be one you'd tell him. Or possibly you'd like him to do you doggy style or whatever ways you've not had sex yet with him or other sexual things you'd like doing. I'm sure that once you hear his it'll give you some good ideas of your own and you won't be just blurting out stuff that. doesn't turn him on.