Girls: How often do you *fondle* yourself?

As a guy, I'm used to swinging the bat back and forth; just out of boredom if nothing else...after all it's so *accessible*...and it's essentially... Show More

• Vote A I'M A girl and I never fondle myself
  • Vote B I'M A girl and I fondle myself once a year. Maybe. I did it once last year I'M sure of it!!!
  • Vote C I'M A girl and I like to fondle myself once in a while. Maybe once a month...
  • Vote D I'M A girl and I love to fondle myself. Can't keep my hands out of my pants! I need help here people!!
  • Vote E I'M A guy and I always fondle myself and would be willing to fondle any girl at any time. Even in my sleep I want to fondle girls. In fact I dreamt about fondling a girl last night. I'm actually fondling a girl in my mind right now...
If you fondle yourself once a week, then that might as well be a month...if you fondle yourself every day (somehow), then your answer is D for Duh. It would be cool if you described exactly what your fondling technique was since it could be anything...

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's nothing between once a month and all day?

• The way I see it, either you fondle yourself because you like it, or you don't. You eat when you're hungry because it makes you feel good. Sure you could starve every other day (and might even live longer!) but yet we eat because we like it. ~Not~ fondling is like willfully avoiding something that connects with your body and ~always~ makes you feel good, like eating. Is it more narcissistic to touch yourself, or to ~not~ touch yourself for pleasure?