Why do guys find squirting hot?

I tend to squirt when I orgasm, I don't see why guys like this.

Girls: Do you ever squirt?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• When a guy has an orgasm, it's obvious. When a girl does, it's not... unless she squirts. So squirting takes all the insecurity of wondering if you made her come out of the situation. Plus it's a subconscious bragging thing, even if we never tell anyone else, knowing that we made a girl squirt.

1|1
GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• 1-) No way of faking it. It is pure orgasm.

2-) It looks as if you can't control it. As if you can't hold it in. As if you can't help yourself but reach climax. That is a turn-on for most guys.

This reason also explains why lots of guys like bondage, domination and submission videos: The girl can't help it. She just reaches orgasm. (At least that's what they want the audience to think).

1|0
  • Being marked is the greatest and hottest pleasure and compliment a girl could ever make. Being squirted upon is incontrovertible proof that she had an orgasm with me.

0|0
  • we can tell that she is NOT faking

0|0
  • we know that we've accomplished a great job and we like to see the result. I wouldn't be supriesed if a guy asks if he can swallow it!

0|0
  • It is a very physical sign of a girl's orgasm... so it is a turn on to see she is having that much pleasure.

Of course, I also like pee, so I'm a little weird...

0|0
More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Just as we know that when we are with a guy and he ejaculates we have done a good job with him, guys think the same way as us squirting is actually us ejaculating.

I will squirt (more like ooze out) almost always during an orgasm.

0|1
  • Yeah I do it.

And I think guys like it for probably several reasons.

One would be that it's pretty much like their own orgasm. They have an orgasm and something comes out. So when a woman squirts I'm sure it just lets him know that the woman has come. No guessing. No wondering if she is faking. He just knows.

Plus, I think it's toted as the ultimate orgasm for a woman. Like the highest pleasure a guy can give her. Not all girls can do it either. So if a guy feels like he got her to do it, then it's like not only is he a good lover, he is one of the best lovers. He gets to go to a different level of awesome cause he is one of a few guys that got to see something happen and was responsible for it.

That's my guess.

0|1
  • i do it all the time

0|1
  • I squirt all the time. My partner loves it and get very turned on. I am not sure why though but the more I squirt the hotter he thinks it is.

0|1
  • Yes, I can do it

0|1
More from Girls