DO ALL GUYS JACK OFF?

I was discussing with my guy friend and he said that he doesn't ever jack off... it was brought up to my other guy friend and he said that EVERY guy does... I believe some guys really don't...

• Yes, at least 3 times a week
  • Very occasionally (once a week or less)
  • Rarely ( once or twice a month)
  • No, a couple times in my life if that...
i have no problem with guys doing it... I mean I masturbate...i read in a magazine that's its not healthy for a man to "jack off" so much because the friction between his hand and his p***s is a lot greater than that of a vagina.
so the males that do it more, tend to lose a lot of feeling while inside a woman later on in the years

Most Helpful Guy

• most every guy jacks it on the regular, id be more concerned if they dont. I think I may have jacked myself into desensitivity, but it ends up being a good thing for you girlies as we can last longer, poundin your vag senseless late into the morning.

• Lol yeah... whatd I tell you about the friction statement

What Guys Said 35

• safe to say most do

• Some guys are celibate for life, some are players, it all depends on their culture and how they were raised, and what they've been exposed to.

• Male masturbation is nearly universal. It's normal, healthy and exceedingly common. Abstinence from masturbation is pretty difficult but it is possible. I went without for a few years in my teens and it really sucked. However guys who don't are the rare exception to the rule.

We have no way to tell if he was telling the truth but if I had to bet money on it, I would say that he masturbates but would never admit it to a girl because "she'll think it's gross" because "girls are innocent and pure and will think that masturbation is icky so she can't know about my 'personal habits' ", blah blah blah. I know I used to actually believe that. I was so naive, I know.

• One of the largest differences between HS and college-- people finally admit they do it, and do it often

• I am not a fan of using absolutes, so I'll say that 99.9% of males masturbate. Sperm is generally good for 3 days (Learned in Psychology) so it's natural for the human body to ejaculate in order to keep sperm fresh.

It's an urge most guys have. Similar to vomiting, coughing, sneezing, or what have you, the body has ways of expelling excess substances from your body in order to maintain regularity.

• A guy who says that he never jerks off is also a guy that never lies.

More from Guys
30

What Girls Said 1

• I think many guys are embarrassed to admit that they are masturbating and I believe that therer are very very few that do not at one time or another masturbate, just as I believe that most all of us girls masturbate quite often.