DO ALL GUYS JACK OFF?

I was discussing with my guy friend and he said that he doesn't ever jack off... it was brought up to my other guy friend and he said that EVERY guy does... I believe some guys really don't...

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Yes, at least 3 times a week
  • Vote B Very occasionally (once a week or less)
  • Vote C Rarely ( once or twice a month)
  • Vote D No, a couple times in my life if that...
i have no problem with guys doing it... I mean I masturbate...i read in a magazine that's its not healthy for a man to "jack off" so much because the friction between his hand and his p***s is a lot greater than that of a vagina.
so the males that do it more, tend to lose a lot of feeling while inside a woman later on in the years

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• most every guy jacks it on the regular, id be more concerned if they dont. I think I may have jacked myself into desensitivity, but it ends up being a good thing for you girlies as we can last longer, poundin your vag senseless late into the morning.

• Lol yeah... whatd I tell you about the friction statement

What Guys Said 31

• Some guys are celibate for life, some are players, it all depends on their culture and how they were raised, and what they've been exposed to.

• If a guy doesn't "jack off" or at least have nightly 'wet dreams' then he must have a problem with his testosterone levels. Or he is lying incase he doesn't like talking about things like that.

• Friction? Never been an issue for me. Also, the abortion costs are a little lower when you leave the ladies out of the equation, ya know?

• Haha nice way to put it.. but ya the friction statement I mentioned above is a fact... I mean it could be more likely to one person than another, but its still true.. weird huh

• Half the fun of masturbation is knowing that you're denying perfecty acceptable partners pleasure. jk

• Male masturbation is nearly universal. It's normal, healthy and exceedingly common. Abstinence from masturbation is pretty difficult but it is possible. I went without for a few years in my teens and it really sucked. However guys who don't are the rare exception to the rule.We have no way to tell if he was telling the truth but if I had to bet money on it, I would say that he masturbates but would never admit it to a girl because "she'll think it's gross" because "girls are innocent and pure and will think that masturbation is icky so she can't know about my 'personal habits' ", blah blah blah. I know I used to actually believe that. I was so naive, I know.

• One of the largest differences between HS and college-- people finally admit they do it, and do it often

• DO ALL CAPS MAKE ME MORE IMportant or just more ridiculous?

• No it means the typer is YELLING and when they put the "!!!!" they are yelling REALLY LOUD!!!!!!

• Anyone who says they don't masturbate is either very sick, very dishonest, or very loyal to their partner. Or very youthful.

• you go through periods, sometimes I only jerk off once a week, other times 3+ I'm sure your friend is full of sh*t unless he is a complete male whore and f***s a new girl every day or a budhist monk

• Any dude who says he doesn't or never has is a liar... and probably ashamed for religious reasons.

• 95% of men admit to masturbating, the other 5% lie about it.

• I am not a fan of using absolutes, so I'll say that 99.9% of males masturbate. Sperm is generally good for 3 days (Learned in Psychology) so it's natural for the human body to ejaculate in order to keep sperm fresh.It's an urge most guys have. Similar to vomiting, coughing, sneezing, or what have you, the body has ways of expelling excess substances from your body in order to maintain regularity.

• ALL MEN MASTURBATE. 4sure. It's unhealthy not to. Any guy who say's otherwise is jerking your chain. he he jerkin your chain. If a guy doesn't spank it...I think that's how cereal killers are made.

• take my word...almost all of the guys masturbate regularly...(5-6 times a week) 97% of them do so...2% of them lie that they don't do it...that was total 99%...and the remaining 1% of guys......well I won't call them "GUYS"!LOLz

• I voted yes at least 3.. because it is at least three.. But to counter your article that does make sense about the friction.. as long as I can remember I've hated using my hand.. I'd always put something soft between me and myself. lol Until I turned 18, and invested in a toy vagina from lions den. Let me tell you.. MONEY WELL SPENT.

• A guy who says that he never jerks off is also a guy that never lies.

• I didn't know that about the "desensitizing".Anyway, yeah, all guys jack off. Some may have their own reasons for doing it, such as arousing themselves while watching p*rn or doing whatever they can to avoid having "wet dreams". Others may even do it because they're lonely and they're virgins. I dunno.The point is, every man does it. And while it may be unhealthy (I'd like to know the name of that magazine), it's doubtful that this is gonna change anytime soon.

• well that's total bullsh*t guys master bait !the most time a guy can handle without doing it is a week !but some guys if they have a crush it might be easy to stop doing so... but they still do itand for religious reasons but they still do it..but some guys might have problems you know..most guys do it more than 3 times a week if not 2 times a day...

• they all do it. as far as how often. for me it goes in streaks. depends on many things. sometimes it is pretty regularly, sometimes not for a month.

• he is lying-- I guarantee it. Even if he doesn't jack off when he is awake, he does it in his sleep. I remember in high school no one talked about it, but in college, people kinda realize that every guy (and some girls) do it, so we don't make big deal about it anymore. I remember when we didn't have interent for 2 days at my college, and the second we heard someone in the frat house yell that it was back, everyone went in their rooms for a while. The fact is, its completely natural, and your friend needs to learn that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, so why lie?

• Maybe he's actually not lying

• Right, but I guarantee he has wet dreams-- its the body's way of recycling old sperm

• Every guy will at least once in their life. It may not be the same time as others, like when their teenager, but it maybe when they're in their forties, and their wife/gf has left for a couple days and he need relief without cheatin.

• 99% of males masturbate ... the other 1 % lie about it ...I masturbate daily

• I'll admit that I do on a regular bases

• Some don't because they are little prudes or think they will go to hell or are just ashamed of sex all together, however 99.9% of all men jerk it and if they say they don't 99.9% of them are liars! I know this to be fact I also know some guys who do not jerk off they are terrible in bed come in minutes and are usually pathetic, the others who don't get too much p**** and they should not be getting so much pussy. you have a weird friend there if he is telling you the truth, maybe he is small and ashamed of his penis. Maybe he was abused.

• Some guys won't but the majority of us guys do be it a little or a lot.

• every guy jacks off he's a liar if he says he doesn't

• not all of em do- gotta remember the guys who dont- for religious reasons, their particular lifestyles, their jobs even...

• Even the die hard religious dudes do it. The only difference is it's not as often, they feel guilty afterward and then they pray about it.

• It's healthy for your prostate and plus I don't think it's too healthy for you to be all backed up.

• i think evey guy has or will do it a few times, but not every guy will continue doing it

• You don't have an option for everyday... guys do it a lot more than you think...

• If you sit on your hand it goes numb, then if you bate its called a welcome stranger doesn't really count cause you can't really feel it...

• At least you are doing it with someone you actually like...its not like you have to play hard to ge with yourself...

• Show More

What Girls Said 1

• I think many guys are embarrassed to admit that they are masturbating and I believe that therer are very very few that do not at one time or another masturbate, just as I believe that most all of us girls masturbate quite often.