Would getting a boner while you're snuggling with your girl friend embarrass you?

Last night I went over to my boy friend's house and we were watching a movie on his bed and snuggling. Then he got sort of quiet and then I looked up at him and I saw that he was blushing... a lot. Then I noticed he had a boner. I don't understand why that would embarrass him like that because we have been dating for a while and it was just me and him there so I really didn't mind it at all. We have never had sex before and we're going to wait because I'm 16 and he's almost 18, so we didn't really do anything about it.

Guys, would you get embarrassed if you got a boner in this situation or would it be alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you experience this. Try not to let it bother you. We get them, whether it be you laying on us or just simply cause we're thinking about something sexual even..if we're just not doing anything without you around. If you do not want to have sex because of the legal thing, you can always try giving head or a hand job if you don't like it in your mouth. Otherwise, do not be surprised if he gets up to go to the bathroom.

As far as the question is concerned. I do not think I would get embarrassed by it, I just would simply shrug it off as if nothing even happened and continue doing what I was doing, just like any other day when she is not around