Would getting a boner while you're snuggling with your girl friend embarrass you?

Last night I went over to my boy friend's house and we were watching a movie on his bed and snuggling. Then he got sort of quiet and then I looked up... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you experience this. Try not to let it bother you. We get them, whether it be you laying on us or just simply cause we're thinking about something sexual even..if we're just not doing anything without you around. If you do not want to have sex because of the legal thing, you can always try giving head or a hand job if you don't like it in your mouth. Otherwise, do not be surprised if he gets up to go to the bathroom.

As far as the question is concerned. I do not think I would get embarrassed by it, I just would simply shrug it off as if nothing even happened and continue doing what I was doing, just like any other day when she is not around