Would getting a boner while you're snuggling with your girl friend embarrass you?

Last night I went over to my boy friend's house and we were watching a movie on his bed and snuggling. Then he got sort of quiet and then I looked up at him and I saw that he was blushing... a lot. Then I noticed he had a boner. I don't understand why that would embarrass him like that because we have been dating for a while and it was just me and him there so I really didn't mind it at all. We have never had sex before and we're going to wait because I'm 16 and he's almost 18, so we didn't really do anything about it.

Guys, would you get embarrassed if you got a boner in this situation or would it be alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you experience this. Try not to let it bother you. We get them, whether it be you laying on us or just simply cause we're thinking about something sexual even..if we're just not doing anything without you around. If you do not want to have sex because of the legal thing, you can always try giving head or a hand job if you don't like it in your mouth. Otherwise, do not be surprised if he gets up to go to the bathroom.

As far as the question is concerned. I do not think I would get embarrassed by it, I just would simply shrug it off as if nothing even happened and continue doing what I was doing, just like any other day when she is not around

What Guys Said 20

• It depends on the guy. If you're the first girl he's ever been close with, then yeah he's gonna get embarassed about it. Because he doesn't know what you might think about it, and growing up, girls sort of give off the impression that horny guys are "creepy" and that they don't like it, so some guys sort of get freaked out if a girl they like notices they are horny.

Since I've never been with a girl, then yes. I wouldn't get embarrassed to the point that I would blush though, but I would be a little... jumpy about it. Like fearful for what she might think.

The best thing you can do in this situation is show him you accept his boner and let him know that it's OK for him to have it. Also telling him if you like it will make him very happy as well as make him more comfortable.

For guys who have been around a lot of girls, and are used to them seeing him with a boner, they're gonna act like it's normal and not care if you notice it or not.

• That's really nothing to worry about, if you haven't done anything yet it's possible that he's worried that you would take it as him being horny and just wanting you physically, I know from personal experience that often the emotional aspect of being close to my partner can make me hard.

My advice is that you tell him that you don't mind it at all, the first kiss with my girlfriend made me go hard and I was nervous that she would notice because of the way that most girls percieve ''guys'' (I.e. being sex craved) when for me it was actually a show of how much I cared for her, and still is a year later, if I'm away from her for two days and she kisses me it still happens, I'm just not nervous about it anymore as I know how much she likes it.

Take it as a compliment and let him know that you don't find it strange, that's will sort it nearly instantly.

Good luck and in some ways I genuinely believe that it can be proof of a guy having good intentions (being nervous about it and not pushy).

• I would be more embarrassed (worried) if I didn't.

• c*cks have a mind of their own sometimes!

• It tends to be embarrassing because a lot of girls immediately interpret a boner into "OMG WHAT A F***ING PERV".

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 4

• You did not say anything about the two of you being sexually active which would make be believe that you haven't. This being the case YES I can understand why he would be embarrassed at this. Although is was just his natural hormones causing the erection, the though of another person (you in particular) seeing it would be embarrassing. If the two of you had been sexually active in the past this would probably not bother him. Must be the one time we girls are lucky, when we are hormone horny we don't show any physical signs that others can see. LOL

• That's happens to me alot. Sometimes a guy will get a boner from a hug your seeing me in a low cut top. He blushed which probably means he was turned on but didn't want to offend you by it. Honestly, giving a guy a boner by accident is not a bad thing. It means your doing something right! Way to wait! He's a special boy to wait for you:) forget his accidental boner it's nothing to worry about and hold onto him!

• Maybe he got embarrased because you might think that he only wants to have sex! Knowing that you've both decided to wait (Kudos to you both) he might not want to give you the wrong impression, don't worry too much about it. if it happens again, and he's obviously embarrased/uncomfortable, talk to him about it, tell him you know its natural and you don't mind, in fact you feel flattered that he likes you that much! :)

Hope this helps.

• Well I'm girl but I think he was embarrassed because it was happening and it wasn't provoked. Or that he felt he was imposing