Should I grab my girlfriend's boob?

Okay, I've been deciding a lot lately whether or not to do it. (She told my friend that she wouldn't mind it, just she isn't going to tell me to do it.) When I'm really tempted the most to do is when we're spooning and she takes my hand like she puts her on top of mine like they are stacked up and puts my hand on top of her boob, almost cupping them, but not completely. Then she will proceed the squeeze my hand but not in a manner that it will make my hand squeeze her boob.

We have been going out for a year and a half and we have been taking things really slow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, obviously you guys have been taking things very very slow. The first time my boyfriend went for the boob was on our second date. we were at his place later on making out and he just went for it like nothing new--but he is 27 so I guess it is nothing new for him...

How is it that after year and half, nothing has happend in that department?

-- you're obviously very careful around her and I like that-- you're not forcing and pressuring.

just take it easy when your close to her, just brush your hands on her, instead of the direct "touch and squezze" so she gets use to your touches.-- after year and a half she really shouldn't mind!