Doggy style and clit rubbing?

so I'm a virgin which is why I'm naive about this ...but guys, do you rub a girls clit if you're doing doggy style?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants it, yes. Difficult to reach on the knees, though.

Best position for going in and clit rubbing is Cowgirl.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 10

• Not usually, because the mechanics are awkward. If I can't see the clit, I'll leave the reacharound to her.

• if I can, but its pretty damn hard to do in that position. I'm thinking the guys in p*rn have giant gorilla arms when they pull it off.

I'll generally leave that to my lady to do as she so wishes. I imagine if she wants it she can def do it and needs not be shy. I don't want to turn myself into a pretzel and ruin the pace and control of what I'm doing just to do that maneuver.

• sometimes I did.. but it s difficult to reach. one should try to get in a better position.

• It feels amazing to rub a womans clit while doing it doggy style! Intense orgasms!

• i better leave that job for the girl herself...and rather hold her ass tightly while in diggy style!

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 7

• My guy usually does when he is getting close to cumming because he wants us to get off at the same time and I can't get off just by vaginal stimulation. Not all guys do, but it does feel really great. :)

• The funnest thing is to reach back to your guy and show him where it is, some guys think they know, but really they couldn't be further off course. Or you could always use a bullet :)

• My guy doesen't, too busy doing other things ;)

• it feels really amazing

• Some do, some don't. All guys have different styles

More from Girls
2