Doggy style and clit rubbing?

so I'm a virgin which is why I'm naive about this ...but guys, do you rub a girls clit if you're doing doggy style?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 10

• My guy doesen't, too busy doing other things ;)

• it feels really amazing

• My guy usually does when he is getting close to cumming because he wants us to get off at the same time and I can't get off just by vaginal stimulation. Not all guys do, but it does feel really great. :)

• Nice answer!!

• Some do, some don't. All guys have different styles

• The funnest thing is to reach back to your guy and show him where it is, some guys think they know, but really they couldn't be further off course. Or you could always use a bullet :)

• You might have to ask for it but it does feel really good

• TROLLER!

• Wow ms. Anonymous maybe you should answer and if you don't then leave the question. I hate when people do this.

• When I was still a virgin I was always curious about stuff like this, turns out it was good to ask questions. When I did start having sex I was always confused and I didn't get taken advantage of. Ignor this chick.

• You OBVIOUSLY regret losing your virginity...but don't take it out an CURIOUS people who are waiting for the right guy.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

if I can, but its pretty damn hard to do in that position. I'm thinking the guys in p*rn have giant gorilla arms when they pull it off.

I'll generally leave that to my lady to do as she so wishes. I imagine if she wants it she can def do it and needs not be shy. I don't want to turn myself into a pretzel and ruin the pace and control of what I'm doing just to do that maneuver.

• 12d

I always want to give my girl pleasure, but sometimes it's hard to reach her clit from certain angles. To be honest, the size of her ass determines how easy it is to reach around during doggy and finger her.

I certainly don't mind if a girl wants to rub her own clit during any position of sex. For me, it's like being able to watch her masturbate AND have sex with her at the same time.

• It feels amazing to rub a womans clit while doing it doggy style! Intense orgasms!

• Not usually, because the mechanics are awkward. If I can't see the clit, I'll leave the reacharound to her.

• Maybe if you ask or you can do it yourself upside to the position.

• sometimes, but it's not easy.

• sometimes I did.. but it s difficult to reach. one should try to get in a better position.

• If she wants it, yes. Difficult to reach on the knees, though.

Best position for going in and clit rubbing is Cowgirl.

• i try to concentrate on the clit so yes

• i better leave that job for the girl herself...and rather hold her ass tightly while in diggy style!