Why and do guys really like blow jobs?

why do girls have to suck c**k but they can't do that to us and are pleasure area.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, I am not a huge fan of receiving oral. It is more about wanting the girl to show me that she is willing to do it to please me. That is just me. Most guys like it because it simulates sex without having to put much effort into it.Second, I return the favor all the time. To be honest, I give way more than I receive. Some guys just get frustrated and don't really know what to do. Some girls are harder to get off than others and some guys struggle with that.Last, those people who say there is no such thing as a bad odor with girls are completely wrong. There is a reason why there are a lot of remedies out their for fixing "taste" and "smell".

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the guy. I've never done it but I'm just itching to finger or eat out a girl. I'm not really that gung-ho about getting a blow job either.

• Somehow somewhere some sh*thead said all girls smell down there and that it was dirty. If a lie is told enough and for a long enough time, with no refute, then it becomes the truth. For many years I believed the lie. Now I know the truth. After fifteen partners and licking their clits, I have not yet found a girl who smells between her legs.

• i have a rule if you give me oral, I give you oral and vice- versa

• Personally, I prefer to give oral rather than receive it. I don't think that's a very common trait among guys, but hey, that's the way I am :)

• for me I'd rather give than receive. the reason? dunno. I just like seeing my girl go crazy. that makes me crazy too.

• ill lick it for you all night long

• I never knew that it went down like that. I actually wanna go down on a girl. I've never done it.

• Like most guys on the page, receiving has not been all that. In fact the occasional teeth scrape kinda kills it for me. I much prefer to give.

• My opinion, it really doesn't matter to me who goes or not. If you're mature you wouldn't ven think about it like that. I love eating a woman out. Also, I love recieving it. It depends what type of guy you're with though. getting oral is not a big deal to me. As long as I'm making the woman scream my name and doing my thing. That's all that matters! You just need to get a man that don't care bout that instead of these douches that try to get you to give oral instead eating you out.

• oral is great... both giving and receiving

What Girls Said 1

• Double standards.Society allows for guys to make every excuse of bad taste and odor,to avoid performing oral sex.Society says a female performing oral sex on a man is super easy,no bad tastes or odors,and since it's easy,to just do it.I would give but I wouldn't want to receive or let a guy go down on meI feel like the guys on this site claim to enjoy giving oral sex,but...in reality,they probably run away from vaginas lol...just saying..people are a little too "pc" around here

• Think you are just about right on target on this.......From what I am told and hear from women, many / most men dont' have the slightest idea about what to do when it comes to cunilingus, although they may say they do ......because they want to sound as 'equal opportunity as possibel