What makes a penis beautiful?

i sometimes hear people saying "he had a really ugly penis" but then some people say his penis was so beautiful. what makes a penis really ugly and what makes one beautiful?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would take a wild guess and assume someones personality can really carry into the image of their penis. While no penis is beautiful in a sense, if the male is able to attribute what the girls wants and desires by other methods (may it be the way her carries himself, the way he can get her off during foreplay, whatever). Although some people might say that a circumcised penis looks better then one that's uncircumcised, I think the real truth lies in what they are thinking of that person at that moment. I think it is very psychological because many people can equate someones beauty to their personality, why not equate personality to their penis (because everyone knows they're is no such thing as a beautiful penis, even if it has glitter, bows, ribbons, lipstick, and a hair extensions, and a tan; because then it would look like Snooki). Of course one night stands will vouch for it, unless you just happen to bag some dude at the last minute and took a quick peak at his junk and learned what your brain likes to see, a circumcised penis or a uncircumcised penis. But that is just rambling.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how you look at it ...

• well, it depends on what you prefer. For most people hairy, dark, non circumcised, smelly penises are a turn off, while lighter colors, shaven, good smelling penises are better.

• Most probably because he was neat, clean and smoothly shaved down there.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.(or in the known stereotypes)

What Girls Said 4

• A beautiful penis is : thickstraightlonghas a big headthe skin has a nice complexion, it looks better the darker it is imhoan ugly penis is:smallthe head is weird shapedits thinlooks like a raw hotdog

• The guy attached to the penis is what makes it beautiful in my opinion. But in my defense, I've only seen one and I was completely and utterly in love with the whole of him.

• As with anything else in life it is all in the eye of the beholder! What one person my consider beautiful another might think it is the ugliest thing ever. Guys penis' are no different.

• Yeah I see what you mean its all on personal preference really exactly the same as how men see our tunnel of love.To me as long as the motion of the ocean is good, I'm happy :D