• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my boyfriend masturbate using his facebook friends picture?

I recently found out that my boyfriends masturbates using pictures of his friend on facebook, and he said it is normal..is it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would be a little worried. I don't even care about p*rn, but fantasizing about one of his friends is a little questionable, and I don't think that's really normal...

• Ya I know ryt. :(

What Guys Said 2

• Probably a lot more guys do it more often than they like to admit...As for him doing it over a friend and be UPFRONT about it is...creepy.

• it is normal! don't think he's gunna cheat on you but it is something guys do I guess its because theyre real people doesn't mean he's gunna wanna cheat or feels something for his fb friends

What Girls Said 3

• Its not normal to tell your girlfriend about iteither you have a very honest relationship in a good wayor he is a creep and doesn't know itI can handle p*rn but Id be really annoyed at this, but that's me

• Is this picture of a girl or a boy?

• A picture of a girl

• Show Older
    • Either he doesn't want a virus on his computer, or he's more stimulated by real-life girls.

• Hmmmm okay..tnx