Oral sex with a tongue piercing

Have you ever had a blow job by someone with a tongue piercing? I was just wondering because I've been told that it heightens a guy's sexual experience. Does it and, if so, what is the real difference?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's unique I did enjoy the rolling sensation of the metal ball on my head, and its kinda cold which contrasts with the warmth of a womans mouth. I have heard of girls using ice cubes for a similiar effect, which is probably a better idea than getting the tongue ring in my opinion. I don't think it would magically make a bad blowjob good, but it can enhance the experience a little its not a huge difference and isn't something I would encourage girls to do it looks uncomfortable and hard to eat with. Probably part of it is just the look. Guys assume/know that those things are meant to feel good on a penis so if they see a girl with a tongue ring it's gonna trigger a sexual thought and probably a fantasy about getting a bj, basically seeing a tongue ring gives me a boner. So I think you have to ask yourself if that's the impression you want to make and if you want every guy you have a conversaton with to be "preoccupied"

What Guys Said 10

• There is no difference.. I love head and was dating a girl who loved giving it. She could deep throat, she'd swallow (that's important). She got her tongue pierced (I paid for it).. After no BJ for two weeks healing time, she was ready. There was nothing different, but she was so good either way.

• I can tell you from both angles. My girlfriend has a tongue ring and I have one also. I'm bi so I not only get head from someone with a tongue piercing, but I give head as well. It doesn't fell that much different when you get it unless the giver knows what they're doing and can work their tongue around the penis in the 'hot spots". I like to go deep on the penis and slide the ring on the backside of the penis to the top then swirl my tongue around the head using the ring. Usually doesn't take long to get a nice creamy reward.

• Thanks for your answer

• Ya, and it hurts. Made her take it out if she was gonna do that. Some of those things have sharp edges and they hurt!

• For me it does enhance it. When I feel that ring on the underside of my penis, it feels amazing!

But I wouldn't suggest getting one if you don't already have one.

• Tongue piercings have always seemed really trashy and immature to me, from what I've heard there's not much difference except you have to learn how to talk all over again.

• The whole tongue-piercing thing kind of turns me off completely. Not sure I would even want someone to try it on me.

• Yes, it feels different because of the rubbing of the tounge and the ring.

• It is really a lot of rumors saying it is better...Really it doesn't feel much better. One trick I know which works is if it is a stainless steel piercing and you suck on Ice for a few. It sends a little bit of an initial chill but goes away...I would have to say that the reverse is true though. If a guys has the tounge ring it helps touch more areas more times if you know what I mean and the ice thing works really well in that situation...With girls it is about motion and sensation but guys it is more motion and repetition...

• lol My girlfriend had a tongue piercing. It's mostly talk, you can't tell that much of a difference.

• I have never had the pleasure of getting oral from someone that had a tongue peircing but I do hear theat if feels a lot better then coming from someone that does not have a tongue pierced.

What Girls Said 5

• I Have A Tongue Ring And I Give Head To My Boyfriend. He Says It Feels Different And Gives Him A Little Boost. Especially When I Slide My Tongue Up And Down.

• i just recently got my tongue pierced, no real reason I just did it mostly for the oral fixation I have. I am always chewing on gum or something. But yeah it does feel better for a guy because it just causes a different sensation I suppose like the metal ball on his dick. lol just playing with my tongue ring can turn me on sometimes.

• First off for the people who said that it hurt... That means your girl was doing it wrong. And for the ones that said there isn't a difference then there's something wrong with you dick or she didn't have one in. But I know my boy friend and I tested me sucking dick with and without and he says there's a difference

• But did he say it was better with or without?

• Well I have my lip pierced and I know that my guy loves having that rubbed against his cock, it just adds to the stimulation and puts variety in oral. You just have to be careful that it doesn't hurt him and that your not too rough. And if it does bug him you can always take it out, so it's no problem : )

• Alright first of all don't get a tongue ring for a man. They wreak your teeth, it has happened to a few of my friends. Second you can give way better blowjobs without one. Its all about the hand moving up and down at the base, with lots of saliva. While sucking firmly on the cock, stroke your tongue up and down the underside of his cock where that line of skin is located at the tip of his cock. That is the most sensitive part on a man. Use lots of saliva!! He will cum in no time and you won't have jaw lock