Oral sex with a tongue piercing

Have you ever had a blow job by someone with a tongue piercing? I was just wondering because I've been told that it heightens a guy's sexual experience. Does it and, if so, what is the real difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unique I did enjoy the rolling sensation of the metal ball on my head, and its kinda cold which contrasts with the warmth of a womans mouth. I have heard of girls using ice cubes for a similiar effect, which is probably a better idea than getting the tongue ring in my opinion. I don't think it would magically make a bad blowjob good, but it can enhance the experience a little its not a huge difference and isn't something I would encourage girls to do it looks uncomfortable and hard to eat with. Probably part of it is just the look. Guys assume/know that those things are meant to feel good on a penis so if they see a girl with a tongue ring it's gonna trigger a sexual thought and probably a fantasy about getting a bj, basically seeing a tongue ring gives me a boner. So I think you have to ask yourself if that's the impression you want to make and if you want every guy you have a conversaton with to be "preoccupied"

Most Helpful Girl

• i just recently got my tongue pierced, no real reason I just did it mostly for the oral fixation I have. I am always chewing on gum or something. But yeah it does feel better for a guy because it just causes a different sensation I suppose like the metal ball on his dick. lol just playing with my tongue ring can turn me on sometimes.

What Guys Said 12

• It is really a lot of rumors saying it is better...Really it doesn't feel much better. One trick I know which works is if it is a stainless steel piercing and you suck on Ice for a few. It sends a little bit of an initial chill but goes away...I would have to say that the reverse is true though. If a guys has the tounge ring it helps touch more areas more times if you know what I mean and the ice thing works really well in that situation...With girls it is about motion and sensation but guys it is more motion and repetition...

• Ya, and it hurts. Made her take it out if she was gonna do that. Some of those things have sharp edges and they hurt!

• I have never had the pleasure of getting oral from someone that had a tongue peircing but I do hear theat if feels a lot better then coming from someone that does not have a tongue pierced.

• The whole tongue-piercing thing kind of turns me off completely. Not sure I would even want someone to try it on me.

• For me it does enhance it. When I feel that ring on the underside of my penis, it feels amazing!

But I wouldn't suggest getting one if you don't already have one.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 10

• Well I have my lip pierced and I know that my guy loves having that rubbed against his cock, it just adds to the stimulation and puts variety in oral. You just have to be careful that it doesn't hurt him and that your not too rough. And if it does bug him you can always take it out, so it's no problem : )

• I Have A Tongue Ring And I Give Head To My Boyfriend. He Says It Feels Different And Gives Him A Little Boost. Especially When I Slide My Tongue Up And Down.

• Alright first of all don't get a tongue ring for a man. They wreak your teeth, it has happened to a few of my friends. Second you can give way better blowjobs without one. Its all about the hand moving up and down at the base, with lots of saliva. While sucking firmly on the cock, stroke your tongue up and down the underside of his cock where that line of skin is located at the tip of his cock. That is the most sensitive part on a man. Use lots of saliva!! He will cum in no time and you won't have jaw lock

• What about on an uncircumcised penis? My bf was mad at me for piercing my tounge cause he said it hurts Mabry the girl just did not know what she was doing any answers

• I have had my tongue pierced for many years, and have recently been taught a little trick. I have a bar with metal balls on either end. Using the tongue for guidance, insert the ball into the eye of the penis... men Love it.

More from Girls
5