Oral sex with a tongue piercing

Have you ever had a blow job by someone with a tongue piercing? I was just wondering because I've been told that it heightens a guy's sexual experience. Does it and, if so, what is the real difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unique I did enjoy the rolling sensation of the metal ball on my head, and its kinda cold which contrasts with the warmth of a womans mouth. I have heard of girls using ice cubes for a similiar effect, which is probably a better idea than getting the tongue ring in my opinion. I don't think it would magically make a bad blowjob good, but it can enhance the experience a little its not a huge difference and isn't something I would encourage girls to do it looks uncomfortable and hard to eat with. Probably part of it is just the look. Guys assume/know that those things are meant to feel good on a penis so if they see a girl with a tongue ring it's gonna trigger a sexual thought and probably a fantasy about getting a bj, basically seeing a tongue ring gives me a boner. So I think you have to ask yourself if that's the impression you want to make and if you want every guy you have a conversaton with to be "preoccupied"

Most Helpful Girl

• i just recently got my tongue pierced, no real reason I just did it mostly for the oral fixation I have. I am always chewing on gum or something. But yeah it does feel better for a guy because it just causes a different sensation I suppose like the metal ball on his dick. lol just playing with my tongue ring can turn me on sometimes.