Oral sex with a tongue piercing; tongue ring blowjob?

Have you ever had a blow job by someone with a tongue piercing? I was just wondering because I've been told that it heightens a guy's sexual experience. Does it and, if so, what is the real difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unique I did enjoy the rolling sensation of the metal ball on my head, and its kinda cold which contrasts with the warmth of a womans mouth. I have heard of girls using ice cubes for a similiar effect, which is probably a better idea than getting the tongue ring in my opinion. I don't think it would magically make a bad blowjob good, but it can enhance the experience a little its not a huge difference and isn't something I would encourage girls to do it looks uncomfortable and hard to eat with. Probably part of it is just the look. Guys assume/know that those things are meant to feel good on a penis so if they see a girl with a tongue ring it's gonna trigger a sexual thought and probably a fantasy about getting a bj, basically seeing a tongue ring gives me a boner. So I think you have to ask yourself if that's the impression you want to make and if you want every guy you have a conversaton with to be "preoccupied"

Most Helpful Girl

• i just recently got my tongue pierced, no real reason I just did it mostly for the oral fixation I have. I am always chewing on gum or something. But yeah it does feel better for a guy because it just causes a different sensation I suppose like the metal ball on his dick. lol just playing with my tongue ring can turn me on sometimes.

What Guys Said 18

• It is really a lot of rumors saying it is better...Really it doesn't feel much better. One trick I know which works is if it is a stainless steel piercing and you suck on Ice for a few. It sends a little bit of an initial chill but goes away...I would have to say that the reverse is true though. If a guys has the tounge ring it helps touch more areas more times if you know what I mean and the ice thing works really well in that situation...With girls it is about motion and sensation but guys it is more motion and repetition...

• I have never had the pleasure of getting oral from someone that had a tongue peircing but I do hear theat if feels a lot better then coming from someone that does not have a tongue pierced.

• I can tell you from both angles. My girlfriend has a tongue ring and I have one also. I'm bi so I not only get head from someone with a tongue piercing, but I give head as well. It doesn't fell that much different when you get it unless the giver knows what they're doing and can work their tongue around the penis in the 'hot spots". I like to go deep on the penis and slide the ring on the backside of the penis to the top then swirl my tongue around the head using the ring. Usually doesn't take long to get a nice creamy reward.

• Thanks for your answer

• Hello there! I have a question to you... Is it possible to do a deep throat and licking the balls at the same time? I want to start practicing but I think that the piercing may make difficult for the tong to "go out of the mouth".. I don't know if you understand what I meant... English is not my mother language so... I'm trying my best to express myself XD
      Anyway, thanks a lot!

• Tongue piercings have always seemed really trashy and immature to me, from what I've heard there's not much difference except you have to learn how to talk all over again.

• There is no difference.. I love head and was dating a girl who loved giving it. She could deep throat, she'd swallow (that's important). She got her tongue pierced (I paid for it).. After no BJ for two weeks healing time, she was ready. There was nothing different, but she was so good either way.

• i've had a few from girls with piercings. I honestly couldn't feel much of a difference

• For me it does enhance it. When I feel that ring on the underside of my penis, it feels amazing!

But I wouldn't suggest getting one if you don't already have one.

• Ya, and it hurts. Made her take it out if she was gonna do that. Some of those things have sharp edges and they hurt!

• The whole tongue-piercing thing kind of turns me off completely. Not sure I would even want someone to try it on me.

• I have once, it may be just me but I didn't really notice a huge difference, but like I said, it was only one time so others may of had a different experience.

• I have and couldn't feel that much of a difference.

• It is fantastic. Only uncircumcised guys would not notice the difference (which is huge, btw), as they no longer have their super sensitive frenulum.

• uh, the other way around of course - circumcised guys wouldn't find it different. derp

• never experienced that and I don't want to.i prefer her tongue 100% natural and I don't think a piece of metal or whatever would make it better.

• Yes I have, and no you don't feel a difference. It's just some myth people believe that somehow it will make it feel different.

• No, I have not. I imagine it would be uncomfortable, but I really don't know.

• I've always wondered about this.

• Yes, it feels different because of the rubbing of the tounge and the ring.

• lol My girlfriend had a tongue piercing. It's mostly talk, you can't tell that much of a difference.

What Girls Said 12

• I've been with a couple guys who had tongue piercings, and honestly I really couldn't tell that much of a difference. I could feel the metal, but it didn't make anything better or worse, lol. The part that feels good is the roughness of their tongue, which you'll get with anyone, piercing or not.

• My boyfriend paid for me to get mine pierced a year ago. I was kinda apprehensive not because of the piercings itself but the dude doing it had a history of fucking up piercing with myself and my mom. ANYWAY I got it mostly for myself but I also figured it might be a nice treat for my boyfriend. It is extremely easy to eat with and I can't even tell I have it pierced. My boyfriend seems to like it or at least thinks it looks sexy but I think he enjoyed it more when I had snakebites, which I unfortunately had to remove thanks to a job. For me personally, when we're getting down to business it feeling really sexually empowering. Some might like it, some might not! ;) and ladies!! NOTE: If you're considering getting a tongue piercing, #1 take care of it! Check it every night to make sure the balls are not getting loose. Make sure you clean it for at least a month after the initial piercing. #2 if it is uncomfortable swith the bar and/or the size of the balls. It makes a huge difference. If it clacks on your teeth it needs to be smaller. If it almost feels like your tongue is bruised it needs to be longer. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! <3

• Alright first of all don't get a tongue ring for a man. They wreak your teeth, it has happened to a few of my friends. Second you can give way better blowjobs without one. Its all about the hand moving up and down at the base, with lots of saliva. While sucking firmly on the cock, stroke your tongue up and down the underside of his cock where that line of skin is located at the tip of his cock. That is the most sensitive part on a man. Use lots of saliva!! He will cum in no time and you won't have jaw lock

• Well I have my lip pierced and I know that my guy loves having that rubbed against his cock, it just adds to the stimulation and puts variety in oral. You just have to be careful that it doesn't hurt him and that your not too rough. And if it does bug him you can always take it out, so it's no problem : )

• My fiancĂ© loves that I have a tongue ring. And yes some people only get it for looks. I got mine for looks because I thought it was cool looking. At the time it was 2 days after my 18th birthday that I got it. Well after a while my fiancĂ© was talking about it to one of his buddies. Well after him and I talked about it I started using if for the blowjobs that I gave him. He really liked it. I tried to get him to get one for me but he won't which that's ok. But I used ice to get it cold, and use a vibrating tongue ring for different pleasure reasons. It never hurts to try new things. But if you do have one and worried what people think, get a clear one or take it out. I would get a clear one or a tongue colored one so its easy to hide.

• I Have A Tongue Ring And I Give Head To My Boyfriend. He Says It Feels Different And Gives Him A Little Boost. Especially When I Slide My Tongue Up And Down.

• I have had my tongue pierced for many years, and have recently been taught a little trick. I have a bar with metal balls on either end. Using the tongue for guidance, insert the ball into the eye of the penis... men Love it.

• What about on an uncircumcised penis? My bf was mad at me for piercing my tounge cause he said it hurts Mabry the girl just did not know what she was doing any answers

• So i got mine done for nothing. 😩

• if you search this question I'm sure you can also find other answers! But from what I've heard for some guys they think it's amazing for others it doesn't make a difference! It all depends on the size of the jewelry!

• Yes, I have my tongue pierced, and I already got a lot of compliments on my oral skills, but now I get even more...and many guys comment on how the piercing make it even better. Use the ball to rub the underside of the head and just lick it all over. You don't really have to do anything special, he's going to feel the tongue ring no matter what

Does it bother you though? Does it get pulled while you're doing it?

• First off for the people who said that it hurt... That means your girl was doing it wrong. And for the ones that said there isn't a difference then there's something wrong with you dick or she didn't have one in. But I know my boy friend and I tested me sucking dick with and without and he says there's a difference