Masturbation challenge!!

OK I masturbate allot lol and I have decided to make a challenge for myself and and try not too masturbate for a week if its possible lol. its almost been 3 days and its becoming harder and harder to resist. So has anybody else done this, have you succeeded or failed lol, how long have you resisted...etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• i know what you mean the longest I went for was 3 months and that was only because I couldn't access p*rn and I was masturbating 2-3 times a day so good luck hope you can do it. its all self control just tell yourself no and mean it keep repeating it and go do something else to preoccupy yourself that's what I normally do. its been probably like 3 weeks since I last did it and that's because I got into a relationship and I don't do it when I'm in a relationship. I don't know it feels like I'm cheating on her when I do so I dont. GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU CAN DO IT. its tough but rough it out man (not on yourself)

What Girls Said 6

• Good luck! hehehe. =D

• At the end of it you should plan on having mind-blowing sex. That should be incentive enough for you to stick to your plan. =)

• I would stop masturbating forever if that was an option. lol

• So. would. I.

• I've only lasted 3 days, and that was when I was at a week long swim camp this summer. Me and 3 other girls started talking about it and the one girl told us that another girl was doing it when she was in the shower. So after practice all four of us masturbated in the showers, and we laughed at each other moaning and making noises when we did it lol.

• Uhm I don't know if it's different for guys but I have actually never masturbated. I never really felt the need to :P I guess you should just preoccupy yourself with like sports or something. XD

• I'm at about 3 weeks. I used to masturbate a lot more often, like, 3-5 x a week maybe. I'm holding off so that I can let a man please me for once and it'll be that much more intense!

More from Girls
1

What Guys Said 8

• Thats a tough challenge

• Longest I've gone is 10 days. Being a virgin sucks. lol

• The longest I've gone without masturbating was 4 days and that because I went camping. Usually I do it once a day.

• Ya I went 13 years without masturbating...but then I turned 13

• A week is simple for me. Work leaves me with little to no time. I was curious how long I could resist and I made it about 4 months. It takes a lot of self control.

More from Guys
3