Sex / Masturbation Challenge? ladies and men

Have sex or masturbate every day for 90 days or longer straight no matter what and for ladies no matter what time of the month ...who is in?Can you do it?

This is really to promote sexual awareness and sexual health and less stress!
How is everyone doing after 3 days?
18 days in is everyone still going strong and feeling better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I could but what's the point? My hand gets grumpy when I deny her sex :p

• Haha!

• Show Older
    • I never said you were lesbian Wavy!! For women it can be men or toys or fingers!! Please unblock me!!

• Wavy sorry if you misunderstood me I actually think you are nice and cool...I never called you a lesbian or meant any insult...I am sorry Take care!!

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I don't see the point. I think having to do it every day makes it a chore which could actually be a cause of stress rather than stress release.

• sorry larry, kinda single now so can't really find a guy to do it for 3 months straight. :(

• done. it'll be a piece of cake.

• Will it though?Even during that tie of the month?Hope you are in!!

• Period or no period. I'm in.

• Really? your in!!

• I'm totally up for it, don't know how easy it'll be since it is, indeed, that time of the month for me but oh well, I'll make it work haha

• Good luck!! It will ease your symptoms!! Happy challenge!!

• Haha thanks! lol

• Did you get 1 today?Add me if you like!!! Love chatting

• I do it all the time...everyday, twice a day, maybe more! Challenge passed. hahaha

• Cool

• Show Older
    • Still in! lol

• Even during your period...message me please

• I'm just curious, why are you challenging people to do this?

• This is for fun and who ever wants to participate!! Why not do this...orgasms relieve stress

• Show Older
    • Haha I do it then already :P So its not a problem..lol

• Your in then!!

What Guys Said 7

• larry here just has a period fetish. really he doesn't care about the guys he just wants to hear what the ladies have to say when they have their period. larry anybody can complete this task. he just wants to find out how many ladies will get off even when there menstruating.

• No I want to hear from everyone nate.....so you in?

• Larry, I've been doin it since I was like 8. everyday...yes I'm in...yes I've beat it several hundred times over. thanks for playin ;)

• How is this a challenge? The real challenges is denying yourself of these things rather than indulging in them.

• I understand but 90 straight days can be tough especially for women!!

• How can it be tough? I don't understand. If a person can orgasm from masturbation, then asking them to masturbate 90 straight days sounds incredible to me. This isn't exactly Survivor or anything.

• Based on recent events, I've decided not to masturbate for at least the month of August. It'll be interesting.

• Too easy. 90 days without masturbation is a challenge though. Sex I'm a virgin so never mind on that challenge.

• ve been doing it everyday for aslong as I remember

• That counts...but starting today!!

• Sure, no probs

• I'm up for it.. when do I start and what's the salary?

• Age 36-45. you are one weird guy. Get a job. Or a hobby. Or something.

• I have a job and I got tired of prostitutes hitting on me tonight...so I said sex / masturbation challenge!!

• Show Older
    • I did not rate you!!

• Chill. Go rub one off, it's a new day

• lemme see I'm 22 been masturbating since I was like 11 I'm at...4015 days in a row of masturbating or having orgasms. now can any one beat that challenge?

• Thats a marathon so another 90day won't be hard

• Well I still feel like I'm winning this contest by a lot

• Starts tonight!!