Sex / Masturbation Challenge? ladies and men

Have sex or masturbate every day for 90 days or longer straight no matter what and for ladies no matter what time of the month ...who is in?

Can you do it?

This is really to promote sexual awareness and sexual health and less stress!
How is everyone doing after 3 days?
18 days in is everyone still going strong and feeling better?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I could but what's the point? My hand gets grumpy when I deny her sex :p

• Wavy sorry if you misunderstood me I actually think you are nice and cool...I never called you a lesbian or meant any insult...I am sorry Take care!!

• I never said you were lesbian Wavy!! For women it can be men or toys or fingers!! Please unblock me!!

• I'm not a lesbian, Larry..........

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• sorry larry, kinda single now so can't really find a guy to do it for 3 months straight. :(

• Lol I don't see the point. I think having to do it every day makes it a chore which could actually be a cause of stress rather than stress release.

• I do it all the time...everyday, twice a day, maybe more! Challenge passed. hahaha

• Even during your period...message me please

• Still in! lol

• You still in

• Show Older
  • I'm totally up for it, don't know how easy it'll be since it is, indeed, that time of the month for me but oh well, I'll make it work haha

• Did you get 1 today?

Add me if you like!!! Love chatting

• Haha thanks! lol

• Good luck!! It will ease your symptoms!! Happy challenge!!

• done. it'll be a piece of cake.

• Really? your in!!

• Period or no period. I'm in.

• Will it though?

Even during that tie of the month?

Hope you are in!!

• I'm just curious, why are you challenging people to do this?

• Your in then!!

• Haha I do it then already :P So its not a problem..lol

• Even during Aunt Flow visits? OKAY!!

• Show Older

What Guys Said 7

• I'm up for it.. when do I start and what's the salary?

• Age 36-45. you are one weird guy. Get a job. Or a hobby. Or something.

• Chill. Go rub one off, it's a new day

• I did not rate you!!

• Prostitutes hit on everyone. Don't let it get to you. Giving me a thumbs down makes me sad btw

• Show Older
  • lemme see I'm 22 been masturbating since I was like 11 I'm at...4015 days in a row of masturbating or having orgasms. now can any one beat that challenge?

• Starts tonight!!

• Well I still feel like I'm winning this contest by a lot

• Thats a marathon so another 90day won't be hard

• Too easy. 90 days without masturbation is a challenge though. Sex I'm a virgin so never mind on that challenge.

• larry here just has a period fetish. really he doesn't care about the guys he just wants to hear what the ladies have to say when they have their period. larry anybody can complete this task. he just wants to find out how many ladies will get off even when there menstruating.

• Larry, I've been doin it since I was like 8. everyday...yes I'm in...yes I've beat it several hundred times over. thanks for playin ;)

• No I want to hear from everyone nate.....so you in?

• How is this a challenge? The real challenges is denying yourself of these things rather than indulging in them.

• Based on recent events, I've decided not to masturbate for at least the month of August. It'll be interesting.

• How can it be tough? I don't understand. If a person can orgasm from masturbation, then asking them to masturbate 90 straight days sounds incredible to me. This isn't exactly Survivor or anything.

• I understand but 90 straight days can be tough especially for women!!

• ve been doing it everyday for aslong as I remember

• Sure, no probs

• That counts...but starting today!!