Is it "okay" for girls to masturbate?

guys talk about it all the time but then you hear girls saying o that's gross when a girl does it so what's the deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• From what I've heard from girls in person, and girls online, it's like every girl masturbates from the time they reach puberty. Some not that often, but the majority real often. None seemed to be ashamed of it. On the contrary, most said they enjoyed it. I never heard one girl say it was gross. Maybe that's what girls says to other girls. I never heard a guy complain. On the contrary, they think it's hot! In that movie, "Not Another Teen Movie" it started with a younger girl masturbating with her vibrator. lol! I'd say it's pretty normal.

What Guys Said 11

• It is absolutely okay for a girls and guys to masturbate. The fact is you have chemicals flowing in your blood that are driving you sexually. It is a natural process of becoming an adult. To deny these feelings, I believe, creates a buildup of energy that will manifest itself in one way or another. By masturbating (I prefer the term self-pleasuring) you can release that energy in a healthy way.

If someone claims it is gross then it is probably because they don't know what they are talking about or haven't matured to a level yet that it is a driver for them.

• Q: How did you become such a great lover?

A: I practice a lot when I am alone.

Masturbation is healthy and something you should be doing on a regular basis. I have serious questions about people who don't masturbate and I avoid having sex with them (after all if they they won't f*** themselves, why should I?).

• its perfectly normal and fine.

• yea its ok for girls to masturbate. I think that it shows you find yourself attractive. it was said perfectly in that movie the ugly truth. "If you don't want to have sex with yourself, why would anyone else?" great movie btw.

• Yes it's ok for girls to masturbate. Guys are a little more open about that type of thing we all have needs & urges that need to be filled and masturbating is one of them.

Why don't you search masturbation or masturbate her and read the answers.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 11

• Of coars it is ok for you to masterbate. It is very normal. In fact one that does not is probably the abnormal one!

• Well, here is the deal. It's really a natural thing to do. Most girls at your age probably don't know how to pleasure themselves and therefore can not appreciate it's simplicity and awesomeness.

Martha Stewart may agree with me when I say, masterbation is A GOOD THING.

• well let's see, of course all the guys will love it, even when you talk about that'll really turn them on. trust me.

AND for the girls most girls who say things like that's so gross I would never do it. well sorry to break their ice but they're the ones who probably do it the MOST.

hehe,

i do it almost everyday. [;

your not alone.

• Some girls just don't like sharing things like that out in the open. But they do it too. We all do. lol

• Masturbation is a great way to get to know your body! It helps you to discover your likes and dislikes. There is nothing gross about it and don't allow anyone to tell you anything to the contrary. I think some girls say that it's gross as they don't think it is expected of them. In society we often view men as the more sexually-driven sex but that isn't the case at all.

More from Girls
6