• Ask
  • myTake

Do you like to lick a girl's armpit?

Hi guys my boy friend just keep on sniffing my armpit and licks it when ever we meet,is it common ,I don't know and he will lick all over my body not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I get the whole "natural smell of a person" thing, but a smelly armpit is different. Usually I like the way her arms or skin smells, not the way her armpit smells. That's actually really different.But whatever, if he likes it, and if it otherwise feels good to you (I think it might feel good if a girl did that to me), then to hell with it, let him. Have fun :) Only thing I'm thinking is that if a girl did that to me, I don't know if I would want to kiss her. Her face/mouth might smell or taste like it, and that would be nasty TO ME. Like I said though, if you don't mind any of it, feed into it and do more!

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not much for licking directly, but I can tell you that I like the scent my wife has, even if she feels sweaty and "dirty" it's the pheromones that get me, and it's not a specific scent I can describe like a perfume, the weird thing about pheromones is it's like a short circuit in your brain, you smell it and even though you can't describe how it smells you like it and associate it with your partner.

• This is actually kinda weird. Your Boyfriend isn't a cat is he!

• I love licking womens armpits. I like the feel of it and the smell of a sexy woman, let him do it if you enjoy it. it certainly gets me REALLY hot and makes for amazing sex

• Will you lick me

• It's that your armpits are so sexy that they're lickable. Also it's a thing that most boys do. Just sit back & enjoy it.

• I love to lick armpits of girls. Any girl any armpits :D

• There have been plenty of studies out there that you can search that states that the armpit releases pheromones that are sexual in nature. Moreover, there is current research about each person having an individual smell if deodorant is not applied which masks a person natural smell. This is supposed to help attract a mate. I love to smell my significant others armpits and that usually leads to other things that are sexual in nature. Although it may not be common in this society it is natural to want to do that; at least from what I have experienced and what I have read.

• No that doesn't sound like something that would be common. It probably has something to do with the pheromones your body gives off attracting him. I like to have sex with (and eat out) my girlfriend when she's just gotten home from work and hasn't showered yet, because I like her natural scent. I can't see why I'd want to lick her armpit, though.

• Saw this post before, hotcake.The answer is sometimes yes. Your armpit gives off pheromones that arouse him. You smell "good" in a secret way even if you are musky from needing to bathe. Someone who does this will want to give you oral sex when you are ready. Sexually, this boy REALLY likes you. By your picture, I can see why.

• If he likes this, "wash" your armpits with hot water and a wash cloth but no soap. This will reduce the urea (pee) tang you get there but the feminine fragrance will stay.

• u are cute and sexy... if I wld b your boyfrnd then I wld also do as your boyfriend does...it is the part of oral sex...

• yes i love licking armpits of girls but it must be shaved. i only like and lick shaved armpits

• Yes, but conditions apply..., will do so if she likes it and if it doesn't stink. Girls go wild wen I do that.

What Girls Said 2

• Any chance your boyfriend has 4 legs and a tail! Never had a guy lick me like that, but with the armpits if my arms are raised and they are exposed guys say that is sexy and have had many kiss the area when they are kissing my girls and such.

• No babygirl that is not common, but just like people get into licking toes( yuck) some like arm pits...