Do you like to lick a girl's armpit?

Hi guys my boy friend just keep on sniffing my armpit and licks it when ever we meet,is it common ,I don't know and he will lick all over my body not even single needle point of my body is left by him without licked ..That too he when I am sweaty he doesn't wants me to take bath and he licks

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the whole "natural smell of a person" thing, but a smelly armpit is different. Usually I like the way her arms or skin smells, not the way her armpit smells. That's actually really different.

But whatever, if he likes it, and if it otherwise feels good to you (I think it might feel good if a girl did that to me), then to hell with it, let him. Have fun :) Only thing I'm thinking is that if a girl did that to me, I don't know if I would want to kiss her. Her face/mouth might smell or taste like it, and that would be nasty TO ME. Like I said though, if you don't mind any of it, feed into it and do more!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 26

• I'm not much for licking directly, but I can tell you that I like the scent my wife has, even if she feels sweaty and "dirty" it's the pheromones that get me, and it's not a specific scent I can describe like a perfume, the weird thing about pheromones is it's like a short circuit in your brain, you smell it and even though you can't describe how it smells you like it and associate it with your partner.

• Especially if it's hairy. Lol jk
    Nah, it's not really my kind of thing.

• This is actually kinda weird. Your Boyfriend isn't a cat is he!

• Um... no! That's disgusting!!! Unless she just got out of the shower, then MAYBE. But I'd pass on that otherwise.

• I certainly would love to lick a girl's armpit. :P

More from Guys
21

What Girls Said 4

• Any chance your boyfriend has 4 legs and a tail! Never had a guy lick me like that, but with the armpits if my arms are raised and they are exposed guys say that is sexy and have had many kiss the area when they are kissing my girls and such.

• They do that a lot in hentai manga.

• No babygirl that is not common, but just like people get into licking toes( yuck) some like arm pits...

• surely most men r fetish of armpits