Do you like to lick a girl's armpit?

Hi guys my boy friend just keep on sniffing my armpit and licks it when ever we meet,is it common ,I don't know and he will lick all over my body not even single needle point of my body is left by him without licked ..That too he when I am sweaty he doesn't wants me to take bath and he licks

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the whole "natural smell of a person" thing, but a smelly armpit is different. Usually I like the way her arms or skin smells, not the way her armpit smells. That's actually really different.

But whatever, if he likes it, and if it otherwise feels good to you (I think it might feel good if a girl did that to me), then to hell with it, let him. Have fun :) Only thing I'm thinking is that if a girl did that to me, I don't know if I would want to kiss her. Her face/mouth might smell or taste like it, and that would be nasty TO ME. Like I said though, if you don't mind any of it, feed into it and do more!

What Guys Said 25

• I'm not much for licking directly, but I can tell you that I like the scent my wife has, even if she feels sweaty and "dirty" it's the pheromones that get me, and it's not a specific scent I can describe like a perfume, the weird thing about pheromones is it's like a short circuit in your brain, you smell it and even though you can't describe how it smells you like it and associate it with your partner.

• There have been plenty of studies out there that you can search that states that the armpit releases pheromones that are sexual in nature. Moreover, there is current research about each person having an individual smell if deodorant is not applied which masks a person natural smell. This is supposed to help attract a mate. I love to smell my significant others armpits and that usually leads to other things that are sexual in nature. Although it may not be common in this society it is natural to want to do that; at least from what I have experienced and what I have read.

• I love licking womens armpits. I like the feel of it and the smell of a sexy woman, let him do it if you enjoy it. it certainly gets me REALLY hot and makes for amazing sex

• Very sexy to lick and kiss a girls entire body... pits, fingers, neck, legs, feet, ass
    I think a girls body is so lusciously sexy that every inch of her turns me on... majes me want to pleasure her in ways she only dreamed of... or afraid to ask someone to do to her

• it´s fact, that you must be able to "smell" your partner. if you can´t you won´t be long together. when he loves your smell and taste, it´s a very good sign. i love the smell and taste of my girlfriend and i´m also attracted on her armpits, licking them during sex turns me on.

• Um... no! That's disgusting!!! Unless she just got out of the shower, then MAYBE. But I'd pass on that otherwise.

• Especially if it's hairy. Lol jk
    Nah, it's not really my kind of thing.

• This is actually kinda weird. Your Boyfriend isn't a cat is he!

• Ewwwwwww hell no 😷😷

• I certainly would love to lick a girl's armpit. :P

• It's that your armpits are so sexy that they're lickable. Also it's a thing that most boys do. Just sit back & enjoy it.

• Wtf? No-----------

• Will you lick me

• Mmmmm the pheremones in a sweaty woman. . . unless she eats really smelly foods.

• I jus love to sniff n lick it
    Wnever there s some sweat
    That ll add the aroma

• I wanna lick any gril

• I love to lick dray arampit gril kissing armpits any gris want to arampit sex? Please contact me

• After. ... i read the title i got a shiver of creepyness... seriously!

• I love to lick armpits of girls. Any girl any armpits :D

• as long as they are hairless, stubble free, and clean, i would :)

• yes i love licking armpits of girls but it must be shaved. i only like and lick shaved armpits

• No that doesn't sound like something that would be common. It probably has something to do with the pheromones your body gives off attracting him. I like to have sex with (and eat out) my girlfriend when she's just gotten home from work and hasn't showered yet, because I like her natural scent. I can't see why I'd want to lick her armpit, though.

• Yes, but conditions apply..., will do so if she likes it and if it doesn't stink. Girls go wild wen I do that.

• u are cute and sexy... if I wld b your boyfrnd then I wld also do as your boyfriend does...

it is the part of oral sex...

• Saw this post before, hotcake.

The answer is sometimes yes. Your armpit gives off pheromones that arouse him. You smell "good" in a secret way even if you are musky from needing to bathe. Someone who does this will want to give you oral sex when you are ready. Sexually, this boy REALLY likes you. By your picture, I can see why.

• If he likes this, "wash" your armpits with hot water and a wash cloth but no soap. This will reduce the urea (pee) tang you get there but the feminine fragrance will stay.

What Girls Said 4

• Any chance your boyfriend has 4 legs and a tail! Never had a guy lick me like that, but with the armpits if my arms are raised and they are exposed guys say that is sexy and have had many kiss the area when they are kissing my girls and such.

• They do that a lot in hentai manga.

• No babygirl that is not common, but just like people get into licking toes( yuck) some like arm pits...

• surely most men r fetish of armpits