Girls, How would you feel about going to sleep on your guy with his penis inside you?

I haven't tried this yet but I'm not sure how most girls feel about it so I want some thoughts.

How would you feel about falling asleep on top of our guy with his hands around your waist hugging you throughout the night with his penis deep inside your vagina?

I would love to try this, I think its really intimate but hot and I think this would be one of the best ways to wake up.

• Vote A Yes, id love it
  • Vote B No, its gross
  • Vote C I would but only with my husband
  • Vote D Id only do it to if he wanted it but I wouldn't like it so much
  • Vote E I'm a guy
And you are? I'm a Girl I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds so really intimate. I'd try it.

• Haha hot. do you think you'd like to sleep the whole night like that? (:

• Your super cool! id deffinitly hold on to her as like a tight hug and sleep with my arms around her waist, I think that would be really hot! I think if she was up for it, it would be a good way to start the morning too!! lol is it also a fantasy of yours because it is mine or do you have one?

• Yea, it's always been something I wanted to try. I just never brought it up to a guy, but now I really want to try it.