Im a girl should I kiss my bestfriend that's a girl

well I'm confused[with my sexuality] and I have a best friend who is great willing to help me out so should I take her up on that advice and kiss her?or will things be weird after the kiss?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• I dnt think it would be weird. But it will make you a little confuse about ur sexuality if you lik it... but if ya both really want to go ahead

• I kissed my best friend who is also a girl a couple years back and we are still real close. It was a "dare" made by two of our horny best guy friends and we both ended up liking it.We just made jokes about it and it wasn't awkward at all.She's bisexual and I'm straight. There's nothing wrong with trying new things =]

• That's up to the both of you if it's 'weird' after you kiss. If you just don't let it become a huge deal, then it'll be fine. It helps if you make jokes, and turn it into something humorous, as opposed to something awkward.

• If you think it's going to be weird,then you're probably right.If you're really confused,just talk with your friend about it, and work on trying to date another girl,if that doesn't work out or you don't like it,then you'll know.Good luck : ]

• Eh,sorry to get you worked up about that...lol...Um,basically she was in the same position as you are,but she only assumed I was confused because apparently I give off those kind of vibes,and she well,kissed, it was odd,but we're still friends...But anyways,I asked because I don't want you to assume that kind of thing... Just tell her how you're feeling about kissing,and feelings about it...

• How did it all go wrong with your friend???

and well ummm she did she tells me like everyday

• Woah woah woah,hold on, did she specifically tell you that she's confused?Because like my friend thought I was,and that didn't go well,lets just say that...

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

You said in one of your comments that she has the same feelings as you do, that she's starting to question her sexuality. If she's willing to help I don't see why you'd hesitate to not accept it, especially since that would be helping her too. Why should you feel weird kissing her since I see girls kissing each other all the time. But like a couple girls already said here, girls kiss a lot so just do it and if it goes good then kiss some more. No harm done. Let it lead to wherever it goes. If either of you aren't especially excited after your first kiss and kind of laugh about it, then just laugh if off and say like thanks, but it was fun anyway, wasn't it? lol! No need for anything between you two to be weird after that. Besides she offered to help you.

• i think its totally normal for chicks to kiss. it won't be weird. and if it is, its gonna be weird just for a while. I say go for it

• Do what you want to do.

I mean it wouldn't be that bad especially since girls are really close to their friends.

I have 2 friends who are girls and shower together but they're straight.