• Ask
  • myTake

How long does it take a girl to come when masturbating?

Do girls always come when they masturbate? How do you know if its an orgasm or just cumming? And on average how long does it take to come after... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• my girlfriend says it takes her from 10 - 20 minutes depending on how long she prolongs it so that she gets to enjoy it longer. but I know she can do it in 5 minutes if she's extra horny. she showed me a few times rather than my eating her out. lol . hmm I always thought having an orgasm and cumming were the same thing.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm that's a person by person thing. There's no 'average'. Practice makes perfect =)

• girls get wet when they masturbate.you can get the feeling of an orgasm or just making yourself wet on your on. try it out and get the answers ha. hope this helped.

• Til the age of 15 or 16 it would take me less than a minute. I now take medication and have done for years that makes it more difficult to achieve orgasm and also makes them less intense so sometimes I don't orgasm and sometimes it takes me half an hour. It's frustrating but I need the medication I take more than I need the orgasms :(