Do you like rough sex?

How many girls like to get f**ked really hard? What about orally? Like with your head hanging of the side of the bed and getting throat... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Throat-f***ing is highly dependent on the girl's gag reflex and general sensitivity. Even if you've got a girl who can deep-throat normally, in that case she's in control and can steer you away from any sensitive spots or slow down if she has to or whatever, even if it's only by fractional amounts that you may not notice. Bear in mind that throat-f***ing is also much more aggressive in general - if you want your girl to hurl all over you, that's definitely the way to do it. Definitely don't go there unless you KNOW she can handle that - and not just her telling you all about how much of a p*rn star she is in bed, if she's saying that she probably just likes you and wants you to like her back (that or her friends are total prudes and when she told them she sometimes goes on top they were all shocked). You're moving according to what feels good to you, but you could be hitting her windpipe and stopping her from breathing or repeatedly hitting her gag reflex or anything, and you won't know until she starts turning blue or throwing up. Some will love it, but only if they physically can.

As for rough sex - loads of girls do. But not all, and not all the time. Depends on the girl. Personally I think a mix of both is good, depending on our moods or whatever. Also a mix of both in the same session - if you're straight up hard and fast, we're probably not in the mood or anything and we're not gonna get anything from it. Speed doesn't really do it for most girls - consider that if you're using long slow strokes, you're actually spending more time rubbing up against her and giving continuous movement than if you're just playing jackhammer. So we get more feeling out of it. If you're gonna go fast, you definitely gotta work her up more first - that or be sure you've got a girl who's mentally turned on by it. Really just depends on the girl, the guy, their relationship (I think I'd find it a little weird if I'd been sleeping with a guy for a week and he was all lovey-dovey with me) and their moods.