My boyfriend wants to be dominated what do I do?

I love my man and want to please him but no one has ever asked this of me before. He's typically a sweet guy so I'm super confused as to what he'd... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• There's this thing I used to do to my ex that literally drove him insane (in a good way).

Basically you make sure he can't touch you. You could tie him up if you want, but I used to hold his arms in a postion where he couldn't really use his muscles and shifted my weight so I could hold both his arms down with one hand.

I prefered that, because with tying him up he knows something is coming, there's more suprise if you don't. Then you put your knees on his thighs so he can't move at all, which is easy to do without him realizing if you're already on top of him making out or something.

And I'd pretty much just start off kissing him and gently touching him. But never touching his d*ck like throughout this whole thing.

And when he got to the point where he was trying really hard to ge this hands on me, I'd touch myself. Which tends ot really drive guys up the wall.

And if he likes eating you out, which most guys do, pretend like you're going to let him lick your finger then do it yourself.

lol then just do anything you can to make him beg you to let him go.

But it's really most effective if you avoid all contact with his d*ck for as long as you can.

• Thanks, great ideas although he wants to be tied down, that much he did relay, any suggestions as to how I can surprise him and do this, I like the surprise idea

• Well a surprise tie down is pretty difficlut unless you have a history in rodeo.

Perhaps handcuffs?

If you hide them where you plan on cuffing him and disract him enough you might be able to do it without him realizing.