• Ask
  • myTake

Big natural breasts Vs. Big fake breasts

If a girl has big natural breasts, its gonna look like her breasts are hanging but not sagging right? because of the weight of big natural breasts right? Now if they are big fake breasts, they are gonna sit up perfect right? Big fake breasts can't hang because they have a hard implant in it that makes them look perky. Who agrees or disagrees?And small natural breast will look perky and sit up because they have less weight to them, correct?I know my breasts are not saggy. they look good but they are gonna have to fall a bit because they are big unless I had implants in them.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Big Natural boobs will ALWAYS win, I can't stand implants. I think most guys should expect that if a girl has large real boobs that generally there will be some degree of sag but honestly I don't see how it could look worse than a pair of fake t*ts that tend to look bolted on a girls chest. Half of what makes them appealing gives way to a hard unnatural shape. The softness, sensitivity and shape is much more sexually appealing on real ones in my opinion. Don't worry about it, your boobs look fine as far as I can tell, If a guy complains about that than he isn't worth showing them to. silicone is for toys

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Big breasts can actually begin to...not sag but fall.Especially if the woman does not get her check up like every 10/11 years.And I see no point to this question.Breast implants are personal and it's a personal choice.I don't even see a question...

• no not all big breast are saggy! there is such thing as big and perky. was there even a question to this?

• i have big natural ones but I wish they were fake because fake ones are perkier and you don't have to wear a bra

• True but fake ones can bust and natural breasts feel softer