Big natural breasts Vs. Big fake breasts

If a girl has big natural breasts, its gonna look like her breasts are hanging but not sagging right? because of the weight of big natural breasts right? Now if they are big fake breasts, they are gonna sit up perfect right? Big fake breasts can't hang because they have a hard implant in it that makes them look perky. Who agrees or disagrees?

And small natural breast will look perky and sit up because they have less weight to them, correct?

I know my breasts are not saggy. they look good but they are gonna have to fall a bit because they are big unless I had implants in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Big Natural boobs will ALWAYS win, I can't stand implants. I think most guys should expect that if a girl has large real boobs that generally there will be some degree of sag but honestly I don't see how it could look worse than a pair of fake t*ts that tend to look bolted on a girls chest. Half of what makes them appealing gives way to a hard unnatural shape. The softness, sensitivity and shape is much more sexually appealing on real ones in my opinion. Don't worry about it, your boobs look fine as far as I can tell, If a guy complains about that than he isn't worth showing them to. silicone is for toys