My girlfriend wants me to give her a facial, I never have.

Well I shoot a lot normally so I am worried that I might shoot too much and she will be upset. Do girls like a lot?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I'm sure you aren't Peter North ad I'm sure she doesn't expect you to shoot like him.

• Ehh... I kinda do

• Hey, if she asked then she's definitely willing. Go ahead. The more the merrier. It's natural, so it's to be expected. I'm sure if it's too much, she'll simply say so or move. Don't worry about it kid. :)

• Some girls like it, I included and others don't. If your girlfriend wants you to give her a facial I don't think it matters if you shoot a lot. Just really do NOT get it into her eyes, sh*t hurts.

• If she WANTS you to give her a facial then she probably wants as much come as possible. But yeah, don't get it in her eyes

• Just don't get it in her eyes...or it might be the last time she asks for it.