Big labia, wearing bikini?

So I have big labia and it has been bothering me for a while. I know that it's normal and other people have the same problem but I can't even go to the beach because of it. When I wear a bathing suit there's a bump down there and it looks big and ugly. Since I'm gonna go with my boyfriend I feel like he will notice it and not like it. Also he hasn't had a girlfriend before me and has watched p*rn so I think that he expects it to all be like that. I'm too embarrassed to let him touch me there because of it. And I really want to go to the beach, but is there any way to cover it up so it looks flat with no bump? It's making me want to cry :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why not wear one of those bathing suits that has the little skirt aroun it, those are really cute I see a lot of girls with them on. You should not be so self concious about your labia. A lot of people me being one of them think they are awesome and your boyfriend probably does too:) Here is a site dedicated to labias if your interested. link

What Guys Said 4

• 36d

I love to seen the bump. Don't hide it... it's very sexy.

• If you really are concerned about this, please don't be. Labia puffing out a bathing suit is like seeing erect nipples behind a silk blouse. It is our secret pleasure is looking at them and hoping you don't notice us doing so.For every woman reading this: Your sexual details, such as nipples and the various details of your vulva are like that prize we got in the Cracker Jack box as kids. A mystery followed by the prize itself, and all good. Any time I see a question like this, I will answer it positively. Your vulva is lovely and no variation of that would ever harm a relationship. I absolutely love looking at them in their infinite variety.

• dont worry about it. GO to the beach. if he's your boyfriend he wouldn't or shouldn't judge you anyway. and I highly doubt it would get notices. if your man is by you noone would be gawkin at you, and if someone does notice their a perv for actually starin at you that long and hard

• Dont worry about it. Any guy that would find that has a turnoff is kind of weird. Just my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• Use a panty liner :) Big labias are very common so no one will be shocked if they notice, but I doubt anyone will notice at all! And as for your boyfriend, it's about time he realized vaginas come in all shapes and sizes. And if he can't accept you the way you are then he's not worth it!

• I think what you would have is what is called camel toe "where with suit on you will have very defined lips and the crack is noticeable. Very common thing. Bikini's and suits higher end stuff like from VS etc has much more padding in that area just to help cover that up. Another method and what models do when modeling that stuff and panties is use a sanatary pad.

• i have the same problem.maybe wear like skirt over it, and sit in a way he won't notice it.the first time you guys get intimate it will probably be the only thing you think about.but once you get more comfortable you'll enjoy the sex more than worrying about it.and if he does have a problem then just forget him, because there's many guys that wouldn't mind.

• 1)not all guys are stupid and believe p*rn is reality2)Don't act as though you're the first girl to go through this3)No,I'm pretty sure there's no way to cover it.There are certain bikini/bathing suit bottoms that have "padding" down there and it evens that area out if you can understand what I am saying.