Big labia, wearing bikini?

So I have big labia and it has been bothering me for a while. I know that it's normal and other people have the same problem but I can't even go to the beach because of it. When I wear a bathing suit there's a bump down there and it looks big and ugly. Since I'm gonna go with my boyfriend I feel like he will notice it and not like it. Also he hasn't had a girlfriend before me and has watched p*rn so I think that he expects it to all be like that. I'm too embarrassed to let him touch me there because of it. And I really want to go to the beach, but is there any way to cover it up so it looks flat with no bump? It's making me want to cry :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not wear one of those bathing suits that has the little skirt aroun it, those are really cute I see a lot of girls with them on. You should not be so self concious about your labia. A lot of people me being one of them think they are awesome and your boyfriend probably does too:) Here is a site dedicated to labias if your interested.