Why do you guys jack off instead of having sex with their g/f??

I have an issue with my b/f...he jacks off all the time and gets caught doing so. I personally don't mind the jacking off part, what bothers me the most is last night I asked him if he wanted to have some sex before bed, we didn't, but then I wake up this morning to him jacking off in the living room watching p*rn! What is up with this? This is not the first time this has happened. I have even clearly stated to him that if he is that horny, then come and wake me up...it's not like I don't give it to him. Can some guy please help me figure this out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is exhibiting atypical behavior. Guys with girlfriends don't normally jack off when ever they're horny in lieu of making love with their girlfriend. I suggest he's been watching p*rn so much he's lost touch with reality. He thinks what he's been watching is what you should be doing in bed and you're not. He doesn't realize what he's watching isn't reality.