• Ask
  • myTake

Why do you guys jack off instead of having sex with their g/f??

I have an issue with my b/f...he jacks off all the time and gets caught doing so. I personally don't mind the jacking off part, what bothers me the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your boyfriend is exhibiting atypical behavior. Guys with girlfriends don't normally jack off when ever they're horny in lieu of making love with their girlfriend. I suggest he's been watching p*rn so much he's lost touch with reality. He thinks what he's been watching is what you should be doing in bed and you're not. He doesn't realize what he's watching isn't reality.

What Guys Said 7

• well if your aslepp and he wacks it in the morning then he's tired at nigh and horny in the morning. he didn want to wake you. try waking up earlier

• I have a baby I wake up with in the middle of the night....he happened to be awake to get ready for work. I have asked him to wake me in the morning if he's horny...i myself would find that quite a turn on to woken up for some morning sex......so can you answer why he is choosing to jack it then wake me like I've asked?

• Show Older
    • Wow! Pretty sure not when he can barely get it in cause I'm so tight.....if you're just gonna be a complete ass then stay the f*** off my ?'s

• Hey I wasn't being an ass. your then one being mean.

• have you asked him why ? and what was his answer ?

• Everytime I catch him, he denies it...even when I clearly catch him with his hand on his d***! This morning it was that I don't give him none....which really just confused me, cause last night I told him I wanted to have some sex, and I got shot down!!!

• Show Older
    • Well ya I do! We've been together for almost 7 years and got 2 kids together. I don't think like a guy, but I guess in my head I would way rather have the actual feeling and satisfaction from something real. I'm just trying to better understand it all.

• Does he have any problem you know ? stress in job / familly / kids ?might be, as another guy answered,some boring in sexual life ?ever tried to get rid of kids for romantic evening ?

• Sometimes we wanna knock one out quick and efficiently. Not a big deal

• nothing personal, its just what guys do, our biology isn't designed to have sex with just one girl even if out emotions and out mind want too our monkey brain still wants to jerk off, just be happy its with p*rn and not another girl

• That's just bullsh*t. You may be an animal controlled by your pure basic instincts but the greater majority of guys are not savages enslaved by their penis. Her boyfriend has problems. She needs to find a better one who will pay attention to her.

• It tends to end up feeling personal! when a woman blunty asks you for sex, you say no, but then jack off to some p*rn the next morning?? That's the kind of stuff I don't understand, which leads to it feeling personal...i guess like my body's not attractive enough. Even when I caught him in the act, his only defense was that I don't give him none.....he clearly asked him for sex last night and got turned down......so I guess, why would he rather jack off instead of coming to me??

• Well there are exceptions, I guess cartifagilus doesn't have the same sex drive as some guys do, either that or he is full of sh*t or never been in a long term relationship before. Trust me, on most guys, at least the ones I know its the same deal, the guy is probably jerking off while your asleep too. As long as you are there to give it up to him when he does want it it's no problem

• because 90% of the time the girl wants foreplay and all that that's gonna last 10 mins... by the time you are finished with that, I can already have gone.

• Try something totally new in bed... he could be just bored of the same casual sex... even girls get bored... it happens

• We do though!! We have tried practically every single position that is possible! We do have 2 kids, so we don't go at it like we used to, but it's usually at least 2 or 3 x's a week. He clearyl gets it from me!

What Girls Said 1

• I've read somewhere that a guy can get so into p*rn and jacking to the women in them, that they would actually have a very hard time keeping interest up with a real girl. There was something else about a guy the way he handles his penis while jacking that when in a vagina his penis no longer would get the pressure necessary for the sensations that would get him off. It was an article I once saw about guys who use p*rn for sexual satisfaction all the time.