Why do you guys jack off instead of having sex with their g/f??

I have an issue with my b/f...he jacks off all the time and gets caught doing so. I personally don't mind the jacking off part, what bothers me the most is last night I asked him if he wanted to have some sex before bed, we didn't, but then I wake up this morning to him jacking off in the living room watching p*rn! What is up with this? This is not the first time this has happened. I have even clearly stated to him that if he is that horny, then come and wake me up...it's not like I don't give it to him. Can some guy please help me figure this out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boyfriend is exhibiting atypical behavior. Guys with girlfriends don't normally jack off when ever they're horny in lieu of making love with their girlfriend. I suggest he's been watching p*rn so much he's lost touch with reality. He thinks what he's been watching is what you should be doing in bed and you're not. He doesn't realize what he's watching isn't reality.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 7

• well if your aslepp and he wacks it in the morning then he's tired at nigh and horny in the morning. he didn want to wake you. try waking up earlier

• I have a baby I wake up with in the middle of the night....he happened to be awake to get ready for work. I have asked him to wake me in the morning if he's horny...i myself would find that quite a turn on to woken up for some morning sex......so can you answer why he is choosing to jack it then wake me like I've asked?

• Wow! Pretty sure not when he can barely get it in cause I'm so tight.....if you're just gonna be a complete ass then stay the f*** off my ?'s

• Hey I wasn't being an ass. your then one being mean.

• have you asked him why ? and what was his answer ?

• Everytime I catch him, he denies it...even when I clearly catch him with his hand on his d***! This morning it was that I don't give him none....which really just confused me, cause last night I told him I wanted to have some sex, and I got shot down!!!

• Well ya I do! We've been together for almost 7 years and got 2 kids together. I don't think like a guy, but I guess in my head I would way rather have the actual feeling and satisfaction from something real. I'm just trying to better understand it all.

• Does he have any problem you know ? stress in job / familly / kids ?

might be, as another guy answered,some boring in sexual life ?

ever tried to get rid of kids for romantic evening ?

• Sometimes we wanna knock one out quick and efficiently. Not a big deal

• because 90% of the time the girl wants foreplay and all that that's gonna last 10 mins... by the time you are finished with that, I can already have gone.

• Try something totally new in bed... he could be just bored of the same casual sex... even girls get bored... it happens

• We do though!! We have tried practically every single position that is possible! We do have 2 kids, so we don't go at it like we used to, but it's usually at least 2 or 3 x's a week. He clearyl gets it from me!

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 1

• I've read somewhere that a guy can get so into p*rn and jacking to the women in them, that they would actually have a very hard time keeping interest up with a real girl. There was something else about a guy the way he handles his penis while jacking that when in a vagina his penis no longer would get the pressure necessary for the sensations that would get him off. It was an article I once saw about guys who use p*rn for sexual satisfaction all the time.