Why do men like MILFs so much?

no matter what age? men always say "they have more experience and know what they want and are more mature" um then why are there so many moms out there who are going from guy to guy trying to find a step daddy for their kids if they "know what they want?" mature? heck I know many moms who are around 25-40 that are more immature than me! and more experience...not really always the case because many women have sex with one partner and get pregnant so that doesn't matter... so what is it about them guys? is it that you see they had a child and that turns you on? is it your fatherly instincts? please let me know! thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• These are stereotypes, of course, but those of us who like older women like:

-emotional stability. They don't have the grand-mal tantrums that the kids have.

-security. They're not *constantly* begging for reassurance that I like them, that I like their bodies, that we still have a relationship. I date her and f*ck her and have fun and conversation with her. This means we're okay; kids often don't get this and feel the need to ask. Every. Other. Hour.

-confidence. All the nutty little conversations guys have about p*rn, strip clubs, flirting with other women, cheating with my mind--I've NEVER had those talks with a woman above the age of 30. I don't know what angel of sanity descends on you girls by then, but my blessings on it.

-pressure. They don't freak out when you tell them you don't feel like marrying. Sometimes, they tell you.