Most Attractive Breast Size?

I know it depends on the individual breasts,and the individual girl - big, saggy breasts don't look as good as smaller ones in good shape and some girls just look weird with small or large boobs - but ignoring all that, which size boobs do you find the most attractive?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• B's that barely fail the pencil test are my favorites. That's when you lift your bre@st, tuck a pencil horizontally beneath it, then release the bre@st. If the pencil falls, you fail the test (good). If the remains in the crease, you pass (bad).

• That's stupid. Do they have something like a ruler test for c*cks?

• A and B cups are what I find attractive. Big breasts scare me. . .

• My boyfriend thinks large boobs are scary too, lol.

• Would just like to say that cup size doesn't indicate the size, it indicates the width of the breasts

• I'm pretty sure that the cup size is how large the chest is around the nipple compared to how large the chest of around the ribcage.

• C cup.Having said that, I truly believe that any breast is a good breast. I've dated some awesome nearly-As and also very much enjoyed some DDs.

• Larger than a D as long as they are real and fit the body type.

What Girls Said 2

• I love my B's :)

• couldn't agree more with Evangelina214! I know you said it's up to the individuals but you only focused on common negative aspects of bigger boobs! Because not all girls with a larger chest has saggy boobs!

• I didn't mean to suggest that. There are positive aspects of bigger boobs too. I don't actually know where I was going with that statement, I was merely trying to get people to answer my question and not be all "it just depends on the girl" or "all boobs are good boobs" and sh** like that.

• But I can't help but notice you mentioned more negative features for big boobs that you did for small boobs!